DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #20 Submissions

:hushed:

Those colors are great!

3 Likes

Omg no dont say that! All art is worthy and beautiful because it’s something you made. When you draw you make something out of nothing! It’s like magic irl haha And I’ve spent many many many years learning to do this kind of thing and not every time a drawing’s gonna be great (or needs to be great), I’ve got some real stinkers :sweat_smile: but I think at the end of the day as long as your having fun and enjoying the process, It will show through in the end result :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

6 Likes

I present to you:

LEGO manhunter!

TAHDAH!

14 Likes

sweet lego-artian manhunter

3 Likes

I definitely will, I’m laying down ink now and hope to finish the color tonight, I have to break often as I’m disabled a bit from the war in the middle east. So it takes me a while. But I’m glad to be a part and am excited to show you guys some of my art. Most of my work is on Instagram so feel free to ask if you’d like and I’ll shoot you the link.

2 Likes

Thank you, I can’t wait to show you guys

2 Likes

Wowza!

2 Likes

Kid Martian Manhunter enjoying cookies

17 Likes

Thanks! :rofl:

3 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

this is genius

2 Likes

He came out awesome! (to quote NYJ) And looks kinda happy, in a way, which is a nice change from most of our art

2 Likes

Take as long as you need — we’re hopefully not going anywhere! And not to sound cliche, but sincerely thank you for your service.

3 Likes

Another would-be decal in the making! Too damn cute! And I don’t know if it’s new or this is just my first time noticing, but your signature totally matches your style.

2 Likes

Based off of A Knights Shadow (justice league)

14 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I imagine most fictional characters wished they looked this good.

6 Likes

Yay, glad you were able to join us! I remembered you mentioning having certain characters you wouldn’t be fond of drawing, and I wondered if he’d be one of them. :sweat_smile: And I’m always a fan of the classic JL-style MM.

2 Likes

its those cheek bones. Sharp lol.

2 Likes

Well done dude. I honestly only know him from the justice league cartoon and his portrayl was always kind of weak…I mean come on he can’t be Morgan le fay?? So this is a beautiful rendition of his power also that last panel! A+

1 Like