DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #1

Cool! Because I did another roll and got a 40.

2 Likes

She and @serenap95 are the gold-star reviewers of the group !

5 Likes

Ooo. So what expression are you gonna pick for Wondy?

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d99

1 Like

:game_die: 74

Thanks kelex.

2 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.

1 Like

No worries :smile:

I was so wrapped up in reading Krypto comics, watching clips from the Krypto TV show, and drawing Krypto yesterday, that I missed commenting on a lot of people’s drawings. So I felt a sort of duty to go back and admire them all. :blush: Like I said, everyones is looking amazing. So much effort going into every one. Even the ‘quick’ ones.

Definitely trying to hang around in the community more often. Especially now that these clubs are getting going :+1:

3 Likes

Harley, rage.

1 Like

@Kelex roll 1d99

1 Like

:game_die: 18

I messed up my monthly drawing, so I’m gonna put that off until I feel like I want to stop doing weekly challenges.

2 Likes

Suspicious ambush bug, ay?

2 Likes

The community has gotten so much better since 2.0! I’m still blown away thinking of how much work the team must have had to put into it to make such a phenomenal turnaround. The clubs are becoming one of my fav parts.

And Harley raging shouldn’t be so bad! Just have her thinking of Mistah J

4 Likes

Sounds interesting… :thinking: Don’t know much about the character, but definitely up for learning about someone new. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve never read any ambush bug either. But I think it would be fun to.

3 Likes

I’m fixing to have to crawl out of bed and snag my iPad because I left it across the room…with my water bottle.

2 Likes

Use the force.

And I got Ambush Bug, too, and know zip about him. Biff posted some recs/links up top. Can’t get to them now b/c I’m on my phone, but they’re up there somewhere

3 Likes

groans and holds hand out like he thinks it is going to do something

It didn’t work.

3 Likes

Cool, thanks. I’ll go take a look, and see if I can find them :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes