DC Fan Art Club: Week 22 Submissions: 'Smells Like Teen Spirit'

@WingsOfAether Thank you!! I just had to squeeze good ol’ Skeets in there! :grin:

3 Likes

The detail in this is great!! Especially in that poster on the wall - it really fleshes the piece out. :+1:

2 Likes

What a creative idea, and so masterfully done! :ok_hand:This looks like an official panel!

2 Likes

I just love this! You captured “cool” in every sense of the word! And your use of negative space really makes the otherwise light colors really pop. :fire:

2 Likes

The movement and expressiveness in this make it so animated! Great job!

3 Likes

:joy: I love the idea of teenage Aquaman talking to a captive audience of goldfish about his love life!! Great job!

3 Likes

Wow!! This is fantastic! The coloration is gorgeous, and you captured everyone’s essence so well!! :100:

2 Likes

Dude nice work. I’ve been reading jl dark so its cool to see blue devil and the chimp get some love. Love the colors and the purple background brings it all together. :muscle:

2 Likes

2006-2008 I think was the BEST run Booster Ever Had! Just wish they kept his MOMENTUM!

3 Likes

@jdaego55.10147 I would definitely have to agree! And his buddy-cop dynamic with Beetle is one of the best friendships in DC!

3 Likes

It’s About the One of the if not BIGGEST friendships of Non A-listers!

3 Likes