DC Fan Art Club: Taking Requests for the 2023 Holiday Season!

Hi DC Community members ! Have you ever wanted to request a custom sketch of a DC character, but just didn’t know where to go or who to go to?

The DC Fan Art Club (@DCFanArtClub) is back for our FOURTH (!!) year hosting this event where we want to give back to the community and complete as many custom art requests as we can before the end of the December.

Please post your art requests in this thread. We will take in all requests up to December 15, 2023. It can be holiday themed, but doesn’t have to be.

There are just a couple things to be aware of:

We have many artists who are ready to fulfill requests. Once the ideas come in, we’ll split things up and match requests to art styles. We will do the best we can to complete as many as possible during the last two weeks of the year, but, depending on volume, we may not be able to get to them all.

I’ll open up a new thread to post all of the finished digital sketches (and tag the requester) when the time comes.

Not familiar with the art club? Wondering what we can do? Check out some of the links below:

Happy Holidays DC Universe!!

20 Likes

Oh, how about Zatanna trimming her tree.

11 Likes

Seems like we’ll be taking requests for a long time :sweat_smile:.

As for my requests have to think on mine for a bit :thinking:

11 Likes

Whoops! Fixed now!

8 Likes

I’d love to see The Atom shrunk down and wearing an elf costume. Idk why that’s something I want, but it really is :rofl:

10 Likes

For my request Martain Manhunter and Miss Martain having fun shapeshifting on some ugly Christmas sweaters.

12 Likes

I made a request in 2020 and got this awesome piece (thanks @NYJt3!)

As it turns out, I can’t get enough Golden Age Wonder Woman. This time I would like to see her with Cheetah Priscilla Rich, maybe something like Wonder Woman decorating a tree and Cheetah batting at the ornaments because that sounds funny. :laughing:

9 Likes

Inspired by my sister: The Robins sneakily decorating the Batcave without Batman knowing. (Needs tip toes and Robin stockings apparently)

I will also be very happy if someone incorporates Young Justice in anyway this year. #keepbingingyj

10 Likes

Oh, if someone is interested in this, something holiday themed that incorporates the Wonder Twins. Maybe decorating the Hall of Justice.

Or, since their aliens, confused by their first Christmas here on Earth.

My only request would be that they look as they do in current DCU, and not 1970s Super Friends.

11 Likes

Thanks for all the requests! Keep them coming!!

Hey @cellardweller115 - did you happen to know we had a Wonder Twins week back in 2021! Check it out while we are working on your holiday sketch.

8 Likes

I would like to request a Legion of Super-Heroes Christmas. Any versions of the characters are fine but would really like Timberwolf, Quislet and Kinetix.

9 Likes

@JKoco17 - that was before I joined the forum, so I hadn’t seen that thread before! Thanks for the link!

8 Likes

i would love to see clark kent (clark in superman outfit or christmas pjs) and conner kent (conner kent in his leather jacket or christmas pjs) giving each other presents (it would be hilarious if conner was giving superman a plush of superman the animated series Mister Mxyzptlk) and superman give him the black shirt with the red S

10 Likes

i like the idea of a fifth dimensional Christmas. with; like, the justice league transmogrified into elves and reindeer and what not.
i could design a fir tree that looks like an atomic orbital.

8 Likes

I’m already plotting how to intentionally misinterpret this request for comedic effect.
You’re welcome.

8 Likes

Oh no lol! I’m excited!

7 Likes

Keep them coming! 10 requests in so far. We have room for more!

7 Likes

ive got another idea but i dont know how many per person
a work of art depicting impulse opening all of the presents in santa’s bag

6 Likes

No problem, you can submit more than one. I’ll add it to the list.

7 Likes

Is there a way for us to see the list?

4 Likes