DC Fan Art Club: Taking Requests for the 2023 Holiday Season!

It’s basically everything in the posts above, but here is where we are at the moment. We just started putting names next to requests today. Still a week to go!

From mercurie80
Oh, how about Zatanna trimming her tree.
Claimed by Jay_Kay

From Jurisdiction
I’d love to see The Atom shrunk down and wearing an elf costume. Idk why that’s something I want, but it really is.
Claimed by ImpulseMaxMercury

From NYJt3
For my request Martain Manhunter and Miss Martain having fun shapeshifting on some ugly Christmas sweaters.
Claimed by the_Rubber_Bandit

From JollySteveTrevor2.0
As it turns out, I can’t get enough Golden Age Wonder Woman. This time I would like to see her with Cheetah Priscilla Rich, maybe something like Wonder Woman decorating a tree and Cheetah batting at the ornaments because that sounds funny. :laughing:

From the_Rubber_Bandit
Inspired by my sister: The Robins sneakily decorating the Batcave without Batman knowing. (Needs tip toes and Robin stockings apparently)
Claimed by storyteller91

From the_Rubber_Bandit
I will also be very happy if someone incorporates Young Justice in anyway this year. #keepbingingyj

From cellardweller115
Oh, if someone is interested in this, something holiday themed that incorporates the Wonder Twins. Maybe decorating the Hall of Justice.

Or, since their aliens, confused by their first Christmas here on Earth.

My only request would be that they look as they do in current DCU, and not 1970s Super Friends.
Claimed by NYJT3

From idle453.87595
I would like to request a Legion of Super-Heroes Christmas. Any versions of the characters are fine but would really like Timberwolf, Quislet and Kinetix.

From wrrrryyyy12
I would love to see clark kent (clark in superman outfit or christmas pjs) and conner kent (conner kent in his leather jacket or christmas pjs) giving each other presents (it would be hilarious if conner was giving superman a plush of superman the animated series Mister Mxyzptlk) and superman give him the black shirt with the red S.

From wrrrryyyy12
A work of art depicting Impulse opening all of the presents in santa’s bag
Claimed by ecargnito

From kkovacs12.64762
I like the idea of a fifth dimensional Christmas. with; like, the justice league transmogrified into elves and reindeer and what not.
I could design a fir tree that looks like an atomic orbital.
Claimed by DrewWorldOrder

From JKoco17
From Swamp Thing, I’d like to see someone’s interpretation of The Parliment of (Christmas) Trees
Claimed by RobArt471

7 Likes

Ooh I’m excited!!!

7 Likes

i love swamp thing

9 Likes

If I can request a second and since no one has yet claimed my first, I would like a Just Lotta Animals christmas scene. (It would go with my Zoo Crew one from two years ago). If not no problem.

7 Likes

No problem, I’ll add it to the list.

6 Likes

I love this one.

Hm… tough deciding, I know how talented you all are. How about Cass/Batgirl accidentally sneaking up on Santa and surprising him on Christmas eve?

7 Likes

Can u do one of mah pretty kitty? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::catwoman_hv_3::black_heart:

7 Likes

Oh, I’ll take a stab this one.

7 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your work! I hope it’s fun!

6 Likes

Hope so!

6 Likes

Would anyone be interested in doing a pic of Aquaman (no pressure, but I do very much enjoy the Jason Momoa version) with maybe…a giant seahorse wearing antlers and Xmas lights? :eyes: :00_aquaman_rebirth: :blue_heart:

8 Likes

This is a very cool idea for the community. I wish I knew how to draw.

6 Likes

You mean seahorse, right? I’ll add it to the list.

6 Likes

I’ll add it to the list!

6 Likes

Yes! Sorry. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes