DC Fan Art Club: October 2022 Spotlight- DC vs Vampires, Task Force Z and Deadman!

Dang @NYJt3 youve been slaying this year. Ima come back theough and comment just wanted to say wow and you got sone great pieces here!

1 Like

Well heres my less than half completed piece. Also Mr Bloom is not a good dude at all…but i still love his design.

5 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

1 Like

Looks awesome™:+1:.
Have to get to reading more with Bloom. Seems like a cool creepy villain.

1 Like

Really nice effect on the ghostly hands! Very awesome!

2 Likes

Mr Bloom may not be a good dude, but you’ve got him looking kinda cute and innocent there!

2 Likes

1 Like

Bwahahahaha thanks although i was going for scary/creepy, think laura in evil within :sweat_smile: if youve played yet lolNeed to work on persepctive i believe. Or stick with cute loooooo

2 Likes

Agree the lighting is dope along with the ghostly hands trying to hold em back. And that creepy distored vibe from i think kelly with the ribs sticking out. Great piece dude.

1 Like

Zom bane definitely came out well, like the flesh bit missing in his arm poor dude. And great posing of the two.

1 Like

100% its the bones sticking out, all skeletal and his facial expression/shading. Nice pose too, Great flippin work!

2 Likes

This fangs man with a smidge of blood on em. Perfecto. Plus anytime you got billowing hair its a win.

1 Like

I could see GL getting turned first lol i like the poses for this one, plus obvi the blood down ww chin, creepy.

1 Like

@stefanie.m

1 Like

This is one of my fav covers and you pulled it off nicely especially with that difficult/weird perspective. Definitely captured the jones version with the skeletal body and face especially. Great work

1 Like

Thank you Stef!

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who participated and followed along!

4 Likes