DC Fan Art Club: Monthly Challenge, March 2020

Give us the new one, and they can still take their time. I have no affinity for robin, so I’ve been waiting for the next.

4 Likes

@RainStormRiddles I’ve got the next challenge all planned and ready, so I’m good with whatever the majority wants :wink:

4 Likes

I’ll take Tris Plover hopefully I can draw her out later I got 23hrs lol

1 Like

I feel. I’ve been spending my time drawing AUs of my Robins instead of my actual Robins :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

@Hilly @cici Due date has been extended to Saturday! Tris is yours, Hilly

4 Likes

Awesome, still working on mine. I’ve been crazy busy sewing masks for the hospital my husband works at.

8 Likes

@WonderWoman_85 You’re a hero. Focus on that instead. Take all the time you need for art stuff later.

3 Likes

Thank you and your husband so much!

4 Likes

Thanks so much :smile:

3 Likes

I can’t decide!

Or

(with a mix for the sky - golds, magenta, violets)

Which for my pic :sob:

• Red pill
  • Blue pill

0 voters

2 Likes

Personally I would go with the blue since it would be a lot easier to make Robin stand out with all the red. But ultimately it’s your choice. I also like the variation of the sky colors you suggested for the blue.

4 Likes

@Lucy Your profile pic always makes me second guess my sanity on polls and likes XD

3 Likes

@Broken-Knight thank you! I love colors but I’m not good at them. I don’t trust my judgment at all !

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one who paused :rofl:

2 Likes

Colors are always so difficult I always go through 2 or 3 different color schemes every time I paint or draw XD, so you’re not alone.

2 Likes

Nope, you’re not alone.
5:10pm Tuesday March 31 2020

3 Likes

And hello, @Lucy! I’m not sure if I realized you were here

1 Like

I like seeing the dcfac art.
Also creeping people out.
Did you make the tutorials thread?
I still wish I could draw well.
Tuesday March 31 2020 5:28pm

3 Likes

@Lucy Sadly, not yet. I’m constantly one step behind these days. Sorry to keep you waiting, but ty for lurking!

1 Like

PERSONALLY – with my terrible judgment that inevitably leads to regret – I think a red overload might be pretty interesting! I recall art that was stylized to be overwhelmed with one color that was really cool. But if you don’t have a vision of it, it might be hard to pull off.

:point_up_2: so helpful

3 Likes