DC Fan Art Club: May 2023 Spotlight - Batman/Joker: Deadly Duo, Hawkworld and The Omega Men

For Omega men I made Tigorr. Don’t know much about them but I remember seeing him so chose to make him. Fiddled around and tried something new with this. Like how it came out.

5 Likes

Nice pose and I really like the background and shadow casting of it. :metal:

1 Like

Thanks​:+1:

1 Like

Cool concept. It’s a nice fresh take on the Batman/Joker relationship.

Reminds me that maybe another classic cover recreation topic is in order!

3 Likes

Pretty awesome classic Tigorr. He’s kind of like the Wolverine of the Omega Men and you have a nice composition with the Omega symbol.

3 Likes

1 Like

Inspired by our own @JKoco17 Here is my version of Hawkman. Since my brush pen exploded, I am only doing pencils until I can replace it soon. All I want to say about this drawing is, “Wings are hard!”

5 Likes

This looks awesome™:+1:. Great pose and the wings are amazing.

2 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate the kind words! :pray:

1 Like

Really an honor to be an inspiration to this super awesome work! The detail you have put into this is amazing! :star: :star: :star: :star:

Wings are super tough, but you made them look feathery and natural. I can almost feel the wind being generated they start moving.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!! I am honored by the supremely high praise from you! :metal:

3 Likes

Trying to learn how some of these coloring tools work, so I thought I’d take a shot at Hawkgirl. Still learning, but now I have a few more tricks up my sleeve.

5 Likes

First, nice symmetry! I really like how you did the lighting/shading effects with the colors. Really nicely done! :fire::metal:

2 Likes

Thanks Rob! Trying to do anything more than coloring within the lines makes me really appreciate the professional colorists out there.

2 Likes

I totally agree! Coloring frustrates me. I bow to all on here that colors their art. You all do that which I can not.

1 Like

Looks awesome™:+1:. Really cool lighting and shine effects.

2 Likes

This looks great!

4 Likes

Thanks @NYJt3 and @Huntress_Helena! Really appreciate it!

2 Likes

Inspired by @Reaganfan78’s thread below, here is what our May art would look like in a museum. :grin:

4 Likes

Oops. I must have thought May had 32 days. Sorry it’s late, but here’s my dcshg Hawk Girl. Pretty self explanatory.

5 Likes