DC Art Virtual Museum

Hello everybody, this will be a Virtual Art Museum thread, where we look at arts from the past made by DC fans, I’m always amazed by how talented people are by making characters from DC comics.
First off it’s…

Super Reagan
Artist: @bigblock66
Year: 2023

Love every detail that Bigblock66 made, using a famous campaign photo of Reagan when he ran for President with him wearing a Christopher Reeve Superman suit, it reminds me of my childhood years in the 80s, and does a great job making the jeep. The artwork is so well done.

Please feel free to share your favorite artwork by any DC community members. I think their hard work shouldn’t go unnoticed. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

giphy-downsized

OMG!:smiling_face_with_tear::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

My brother. I just got back home from my mom being in the E.R., and saw your thread.
First off, you are way too kind, and my heart melted. Especially after this day.
Secondly, I don’t deserve to be in any virtual museum, but I sincerely appreciate even being considered.
And Lastly, although I don’t feel like I should be mentioned in this thread, I think this thread is an awesome idea. There’s a-lot of better artists on here that I will add to the thread.
After I get my mom settled and situated.

Love ya brother :heart::heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes

The Penguin
Artist: @CynicalPink
Year: 2020

Cynicalpink made this picture for me as part of secret Santa on DC Universe in art style, I’ll always treasure this picture, she does amazing job with drawing of Burgess Meredith as The Penguin, his face look so lifelike. :penguin_smirkhqtas: :penguin:

11 Likes

This is a great idea! Can’t wait to see all the nice art :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh wow! @CynicalPink
Absolutely beautiful piece of the Penguin
:heart:

7 Likes

Omg, my brother!
You have the perfect idea. How about a really amazing dc community art museum, that has several rooms?
For instance Door #I could be a massive gallery showing off all of the tremendous art pieces:

And we could have a different category for the following: make polls for the next character drain

6 Likes

Thankyou, and that sound good to me.:grinning:

6 Likes

I’m so happy that you kept that, Reagan! Really touched! Wouldnt have thought you’d remember it, but it brings back good times. :blush: I still remember the night I picked out which version of the Penguin to draw for you. I had originally put on BtAS thinking I’d do something more Dini-ish, but then figured you might like something classic.

Ty but nowhere near as awesome as Super Reagan :joy: Loved that!

8 Likes

I gotta share this one, because I loved that so many art club members contributed to the final piece (and kudos to @JKoco17 for leading the effort).

Credits
Top Row
Enchantress by @cici
Batman by THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman
Firestorm by @RobArt471
Detective Chimp by @TheRealDetectiveChimp
Elongated Man by @keath
Delirium by JKoco17 (inspiration by Foofarow.Femme.Fatale)
Beebo by @ImpulseMaxMercury
Queen Moonbeam by @Stephen.Gluck.Henderson.67303
Wonder Woman by @KingOfTheWickerPeople
Darla Dudley by CynicalPink
Starfire by @Squintyfist
Dr. Fate by JKoco17

12 Likes

Bottom Row
Detective Chimp by
Blue Beetle by @jose.edgar.martinez
Killer Frost by
ManBat by @Goldk
Atrocitus w/ Dex Star by @NYJt3
Midnighter and Ragdoll by @stefanie.m
Lobo by niamton.95457
Superman by RobArt471

9 Likes

Since it didn’t let you tag me more than once I drew Detective Chimp and Killer Frost on bottom row. This was fun!

7 Likes

Ack, I didn’t even realize that. Sorry!

7 Likes

@Reaganfan78

Looks like you have an absolute hit on your hands my brother.
:cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses: :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Thankyou, that’s what I’m hoping for. :slightly_smiling_face: Hope your Mom is doing better, I’ve been praying for her and for you and your family as well.

7 Likes

:heart:
Thank u my brother.
She’s much better today

8 Likes

This sure was an amazing accomplishment! So much fun to put together!

8 Likes

All of the art club work for the past three years is available in yearly galleries.

In fact, for the header for 2023, I was able to put some work in actual digital frames! I think it gives us a classy look :slight_smile:

2023 Gallery

2022 Gallery

2021 Gallery

Come join the fun! Always looking for new members!

12 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

My art in a museum? This is awesome! Thanks for the acknowledgement of the outstanding fan-artists of the DC fan Art Club!! :heart::heart:

11 Likes

That is SOOO cool

8 Likes