DC Fan Art Club: In Honor of Juneteenth

This looks great!! Love the poses, love the outfits, love the coloring and design - I love everything about it, CP! Fantastic job!!

2 Likes

Thanks so much! :hugs:

1 Like

Love the line work!

2 Likes

The poses and colors are amazing!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, @ddeleonvfx!

16 Likes

Love the sense of humor!

2 Likes

Way to steal the show @CynicalPink

1 Like

@_UnderScore I laughed so hard! We both did a Firestorm this week but yours takes the marshmallow. I could totally see him doing that because why not. As long as he doesn’t drop goo onto his head. But he’s the elemental man so he should be able to change it before hand!

2 Likes

“…takes the marshmallow.”

You get me.

1 Like

awesome line work and I really dig the starfield

2 Likes

made me laugh - awesome

2 Likes

You did this in a week? Pardon me while I go spend July recreating the background.

3 Likes

This is fantastic!! Love the humor and creativity! You did an amazing job drawing his hands and the coloring looks really nice. Great job!

2 Likes

Dude, I went sketchbook for mine to take me out of the tablet comfort zone. Circles are quite difficult.

3 Likes

@_UnderScore This made me LOL for real! Thanks I needed that!

3 Likes

Not even. I legit snorted when I saw yours :joy: love when you guys submit the unexpected.

And I know you were nervous about going traditional, but it came out really clean :+1:

Here is my tribute to VIXEN. One of my favorite Justice League members of all time. She needs to be in more comics.

13 Likes

Yay Juneteenth!

1 Like

Love the energetic shot and the detailed background! She looks ready to literally spring into action.