DC Fan Art Club: August 2022 Spotlight- Alan Grant, Harley Quinn and Sandman!

Interesting work! Is this last one where Zsasz takes Scarface and shoots the Ventriloquist with his own dummy?

3 Likes

@ImpulseMaxMercury
Awesome™:+1: stuff.
Merv looks great. Great posing. And Scarface and Ventriloquist look great too. Really like the pinstripe suit.

@JKoco17
Awesome™:+1:.
The shading in the face is amazing. And cool background too.

@Stephen.Gluck.Henderson.67303
Looks awesome™:+1: the HarlEy and Ivy hand connection looks great. And nice Grant tribute as well. Nice choices with Zsasz Scarface and Anarky

4 Likes

A belated Thanks :+1::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks​:+1:
And I agree she did great.

2 Likes

Made my Harley piece with Harley and Ivy enjoyed a relaxing day in nature under a tree Ivy likes. And of course Harley always finding a way to make Ivy laugh.

Really like how this came out. From the grass to the petals. To the clothes and shading. Definitely a favorite I’ve done.

8 Likes

thats so cute omg
a+ work @NYJt3

5 Likes

2 Likes

@NYJt3 - Wow, that looks great. It’s almost a bookend to your Alan Grant/Lobo piece.

It could literally be the other side of the tree from where Lobo is sitting!

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Didn’t even think of that :sweat_smile:. But I can see it.

Thanks​:+1:

2 Likes

Not sure. Was very busy on a Chinese comic project (spent about a hundred hours on YouTube looking at various Kung Fu and Chinese tourist attractions).

Had the idea for Harleen and Pamela “smooching” all month and was running out of time on Zsazs. Also played, still playing post Clayface, Arkham City to have a basic idea for Zsazs. Thought of him as a Federal Agent prior to his murder spree but ended up seeing others do Scarface and looked up a wiki fan page and saw Alan Grant did Anarky as well.

Thought of Zsazs killing Arnold Wesker, but made the artistic decision to leave Wesker’s body out of it, and also sidestepped the Albert Wesker multi-verse line! I thought of Anarky reading a Poetic Eulogy for Alan Grant creating the 3. Almost like they are Brothers!

4 Likes

Thanks to all who participated and followed along. Lots of great art in August!

10 Likes

These are awesome.

5 Likes