DC Fan Art Club: August 2022 Spotlight- Alan Grant, Harley Quinn and Sandman!

Happy belated birthday!!!

2 Likes

It feels like a cel of the show (showing my age). I like the closeup and you really captured the cartoon feel.

3 Likes

Great job!!! Looks just like the cartoon and I love what you did with the hair!

3 Likes

Love the reference used!! It does fit the attitudes of the characters.

2 Likes

Well done! I love the smooth lines on the jacket and the mask is spot on!

3 Likes

Love it! Has the BTAS look to it and the colors really make it work!

2 Likes

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

The idea behind this is great! Having her team up with people wronged by Joker reminds me of Superman Revenge Squad. I really get their feelings they don’t want to be there.

4 Likes

I always seem to gravitate towards the creepy side when I draw the villains

2 Likes

Thanks! I tried to get Harley just right and Zsasz was just fun to make creepy.

2 Likes

Really gets my feels right here. The colors at night and the peaceful setting against Lobo is very beautiful

2 Likes

Thanks! I really tried to get their attitude through and it has been something I continue to work on

3 Likes

Great job especially with the textures of the clay bumps. I know from experience that it is tough to look well and you nailed it

3 Likes

Awesome! I love the almost ink blot background. The transition between both versions was very cool and show how she is right person to play her

2 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks! I used to love drawing animal characters as a kid. I think it gives more freedom and I don’t have to keep as strict to the human anatomy in drawing. It was fun

3 Likes

Thanks! I really wanted to capture the difference between Scarface coming at you recklessly and Ventriloquist worrying and sinking into the background

3 Likes

Very nice! I love the coloring in the hair and the shadows in his face. It looks just like it.

4 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes