DC Fan Art Club: 2021 Gallery

@DCFanArtClub

It was a very close vote and the ‘city street’ version of our One Year Anniversary Collaboration was the narrow winner!

Credits
Top Row
Enchantress by cici
Batman by THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman
Firestorm by RobArt471
Detective Chimp by TheRealDetectiveChimp
Elongated Man by keath
Delirium by JKoco17 (inspiration by Foofarow.Femme.Fatale)
Beebo by ImpulseMaxMercury
Queen Moonbeam by Stephen.Gluck.Henderson.67303
Wonder Woman by KingOfTheWickerPeople
Darla Dudley by CynicalPink
Starfire by Squintyfist
Dr. Fate by JKoco17

Bottom Row
Detective Chimp by ImpulseMaxMercury
Blue Beetle by jose.edgar.martinez
Killer Frost by ImpulseMaxMercury
ManBat by Goldk
Atrocitus w/ Dex Star by NYJt3
Midnighter and Ragdoll by stefanie.m
Lobo by niamton.95457
Superman by RobArt471

To celebrate, I decided to put together this 2021 Gallery of all of our weekly and monthly challenges. I will keep this post updated as we move throughout the year and it will be a single place to see all of the art that we’ve created.

Weekly Challenge 31 - Jessica Cruz

Weekly Challenge 32 - Text Prompt - “You’ll never get bored when you try something new. There’s really no limit to what you can do.”

Weekly Challenge 33 - Fortune Cookie

Weekly Challenge 34 - Eyes

Weekly Challenge 35 - Doom Patrol

Weekly Challenge 36 - Text Prompt - "You’re my beacon. No matter where I go, no matter what I do … I can always find my way back home because you’re there.”

January Monthly Challenge - Anime or Manga Style

February Monthly Challenge - DC’s Power Couple

Weekly Challenge 37 - International Women’s Day

Weekly Challenge 38 - Photo Prompt - Glasses

Weekly Challenge 39 and 40 - Black Canary

Weekly Challenge 41 - Etrigan

Weekly Challenge 42 - Corner Box

April Monthly Challenge - Club Collaboration
Winner

Honorable Mentions

14 Likes

Ahh this is so cool! I might need to get some pointers from many of you lol! Woooh, go DC crew! It’s honestly heartwarming to see members of our community come together to make something like this. Kudos, y’all. Kudos.

8 Likes

Wow!

8 Likes

Fan-freakin-tastic work, everyone!

7 Likes

These are awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

This in INCREDIBLE!

6 Likes

Thanks and welcome! We’re always accepting new members if you’d like to join our group!

6 Likes

Hey @garbledygook.76280! Welcome to the community and yes, our DC Fan Art Club is absolutely amazing. They’re always coming out with awesome stuff like this.

Please let the moderator team know if you happen to need anything. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey @garbledygook.76280 welcome to our little slice of DC heaven!! Come hang out and check out our artwork anytime! Please feel free to post some of your own! We all love seeing someone else’s talent no matter the skill level, all are welcome!

4 Likes