DC Fan Art Club: Taking Requests for 2021 Holidays

Hi DC Community members! Have you ever wanted to request a custom sketch of a DC character, but just didn’t know where to go or who to go to?

The DC Fan Art Club is continuing a tradition started last year where we want to give back to the community and complete as many custom art requests as we can before the end of the year.

So please post what you would like to see in this thread. It can be holiday themed, but doesn’t have to be.

There are just a couple things to be aware of:

We have many artists who have volunteered to complete requests. Once things come in, we’ll split things up and match requests to art styles. We will do the best we can to complete as many as we can during the last two weeks of the year, but, depending on volume, we may not be able to do them all.

I’ll open up a new thread with the request and the finished digital sketch when the time comes.

Not familiar with the art club? Wondering what we can do?

Check out our 2021 gallery of all work produced this year! It’s continuously updated (and, admittedly, a few weeks behind), but showcases all of the different styles of the artists involved.

Happy Holidays DC Universe!!

16 Likes

Can y’all do a Robins’ Get together including Stephanie Brown and Carrie Kelley?

12 Likes

could you do a golden age Superman/Clark kent

8 Likes

@Behemoth and @Mongul.The.Elder - thanks for the requests! I think we can handle those :grinning:

11 Likes

Could you do something with Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor? I don’t mind if it’s holiday-themed or not, as long as it’s happy and not tragic. :sparkling_heart:

P.S. I love checking out your guys’ work every week. :blush:

EDIT: Would it be okay if I changed my request to something more specific? Can you draw Steve and Diana eating Pop Tarts? Because it’s Steve’s favorite 1984 food. :sweat_smile: @JKoco17

10 Likes

Detective Chimp holding a mug, sitting at a fireplace with the room decorated for Christmas.

10 Likes

Christmas themed Captain Cold sketch​:pray: :00_captain_cold:

10 Likes

How about a Zoo Crew Christmas?

10 Likes

Ragdoll enjoying a cup of cocoa oooor
Midnighter and Apollo exchanging gifts or the classic them drinking cocoa (its delicious ok)

Artist pick :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Would love to see etrigan singing Christmas carols.

Dr. Seuss Style :100:

10 Likes

@Goldk did this for me last year,

12 Likes

Thanks for all the requests. Keep 'em coming!
I’m making a list (maybe even checking it twice) and we’ll see what we can do!

9 Likes

How about a bat family christmas?

11 Likes

I was thinking about Jessica Cruz by a fireplace with a Christmas tree nearby.

9 Likes

I would very much like to see a small Billy screaming, lightning hitting him, and having an enlarged Shazam behind him with electrified eyes. Would be cool if Billy was injured on the ground and Shazam comes out all serious and ominous looking. I actually love drawing and used to do it often, but I have a hard time drawing things from my own imagination… tis a curse I have to work on removing.

PS, please use New Earth Shazam’s character model :wink: thank you!

This is honestly pretty awesome of you all to do btw :heart:

11 Likes

The Doom Patrol playing in the snow. :smiley: :snowflake:

8 Likes

Cocoa fixes everything. (Have you seen Beebo Saves Christmas yet?)

7 Likes

Gotcha!

8 Likes

Thank you! :pray: It didn’t occur to me to ask for something more creative until I started seeing everyone else’s requests. :blush:

I’m really hyped now. Seriously, you guys are the best. :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I requested a Harlivy one last—think you could make another one this year? :grin::poisonivy_hqas::harleyquinn_hqas:

9 Likes