DC Daily To Return This Friday, January 11th!

Greetings, friends!
This is a gentle heads up to alert you that episodes of your favorite show, DC Daily, will be resuming this Friday, January 11th. Now’s the perfect chance to catch up on any episodes you may have missed!

To chat about what you’d like to see on upcoming episodes of DC Daily, visit our Official Thread by following this link:

3 Likes

Bump!

I always thought they air the episode on the day it was filmed on, so which means The DC Daily cast didn’t have to wait til December 21st to see the Superman suit since it was filmed a few days earlier! :slightly_smiling_face:

I really loved the Comic Book read throughs. The Tara Strong Episode was so great. I wish DC Daily a few more Web Comic episodes acted put by the cast that was so fun.

I didn’t know they took a break. Last episode I saw was the Titans cast reunion . I guess it really is a good time to catch up and wait for the new ones

1 Like

For those looking for a dose of DC Daily goodness, check out this special featuring Whitney Moore as she works on Young Justice!
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/bringing-back-young-justice-with-whitney-moore/180

3 Likes

Cool

1 Like