DC Daily BTS

Hi Ray,
Thanks for the info. The custom tubing explains why it doesn’t have the “hot spot” issues generally associated to led strip lighting. The controller via iPad seems the norm now. I have WiFi accessibility to an iPhone app for the custom led lighting I put in my show car. It’s awesome and really easy to level because you can input precise RGB values, program fades between one color and another. The possibilities are truly amazing. And no heat problems and bulb life is so long. Very good for sets, set temps can get high.

Thank you so much.

Hi Ray, sorry I didn’t respond earlier, busy weekend. I love seeing the stuff on-set. Right now we’ve been teased with the Batman statue, can easily see the Lois Lane costume (I assume it’s her), the Superman shirt-rip, the Dark Superman suit, and sometimes the Brandon Rough costume. I know in early days the cast would take some time to show off the new set dressing when it changed but that hasn’t happened for a while. Personally I love seeing all the background items.

@Purpleguy23 Thank you so much!

Since some fine folks like @markhb have asked, here’s a close-up of the Batman statue we have on set. It’s the actual Batman statue that was used at the end of The Dark Knight Rises in tribute to Batman.

orntz4.jpg

2 Likes

When I was lucky enough to be invited down for fan celebration episode I got a chance to get pictures of some of the props. So thought I would share them since we are talking about that…

#WBSponsored

4 Likes

#WBSponsored

2 Likes

wow, what a place :pray:

just an aside, on my Android, Dan’s images are visible but not Ray’s

1 Like

I am able to see Ray’s images. And I have the cheapest Android money van barely buy.

huh, okay, dunno then, my phone is less than a year old, but my cutting edge imagination will have to do

Ray, thanks for posting that pic!

2 Likes

Hey everyone. Sorry for being radio silent a bit. It’s super-busy around here as we prep for SDCC. That said, I figured it might be good to dig back in the archive a little bit and show some cool things we’ve had on the show, but went away as we move things in and out of archives. One of the coolest things we had were all the costumes from Titans on set. In particular, the Robin suit. The suit had a ton of details that you’d never see on the show, so I got up close to it and took some video on my Instagram. I don’t think I can post a video here, so I figured I’d just post the link. Ray Carsillo on Instagram: “Getting a close look at the #Robin suit from @thedcuniverse’s #Titans on the set of #DCDaily. Check out that detail! #DCComics @dccomics” Also, here’s a still of the inside of the Robin cape for those who don’t feel like doing the copypasta. Check out all those embroidered R’s on the inside of the cape. :slight_smile:

orntz4.jpg