DC Dad Jokes

Joker: What happened when Robin entered a bar?
Batman: What?
Joker: He got kicked out because he was too young.
Batman and Joker: Stare at each other in silence
Joker: And then I beat him with a crowbar.

10 Likes

@RubyL, it may depend on what device you’re using. I just go to the category I want to put it and hit the + sign.

5 Likes

Insert Arnold Schwarzenegger Mr. Freeze ice pun from Batman and Robin (1997) here

6 Likes

Thanks dude! For whatever reason I couldn’t figure it out :joy:

8 Likes

What kind of bird do you not want to at your wedding?

A Drake

5 Likes

This isn’t a joke, but I was at a restaurant, and the person in front of the line turned to me and asked what the name of the restaurant we were at was. To answer your question, yes, she was blonde! :wink:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @nightwing615!

3 Likes

happy birthday @nightwing615

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @nightwing615! :tada::birthday::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday @nightwing615! :partying_face: :0_nightwing: I hope you had a fantastic day!

5 Likes

I was at the same restaurant and it happened again with a new lady, but still blonde. I was rocking back and forth in my seat at the pure joy it brought me. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Why does Jason Todd drink at home?

Because he is afraid of bars.

4 Likes

Oh my god that’s awesome!

3 Likes

OH man! :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Random thought I just had. Does it ever feel ironic and funny that there are songs about silence? We have “Sound of Silence” by Simon & Garfunkel, and when I was at church, we were singing “Silent Night.” I can only imagine if someone was singing this when Jesus was born, Mary would have said, “You keep singing about a silent night. Practice what you preach and actually be silent!”

2 Likes

What type of food does a Warlock eat?

A Man-Wich.

4 Likes

That’s funny!

2 Likes