DC Comics Tournament of Death

Understandable two of the most read storylines of all time.

8 Likes

I was a bit surprised that Superman destroyed Batman 94% to 6%, due to Batman’s overall popularity. Though Superman’s death is the best selling one of those two, so maybe I shouldn’t have been. Supergirl trouncing Shazam surprised me as well, due to the recentness of Shazam’s comic death in Injustice. In the upcoming round I agree with @Shayera.Hol Jason Todd v Terra will be and is probably the most difficult choice in the Elite 8.

9 Likes

@RexRebel
I’m loving this
:sunglasses::+1::metal:t3:

9 Likes

Thanks, it’s been fun so far.

9 Likes

I’m confused. Are we voting who we want most to die? Or who had the best death scene? And if it’s best death scene, does that character move on to the next round?

10 Likes

Its your favorite Death Story or Scene, which could be whom you wanted to die the most, best written, drawn, or which one moved you the most. Yes the Character with the most votes for their story advances, so your favorite advances.

10 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.

10 Likes

Upsets me that Wonder Woman killing Maxwell Lord had to run into the buzzsaw that Superman dying is.

9 Likes

Understandable, but the matchups were generated randomly on two groups heroes and villains and then merged and who knows, Max may pull it off.

9 Likes

Ahh I just read Superboy’s death today (in Legion (1984), not talking about Superboy Prime) and I wish I could go back to the early rounds and cast a vote for him lol I know it gets retconned away eventually, but boy, it’s sad T.T I hate to think of Ma and Pa on his version of Earth never knowing what happened to their Clark :""“0 As it is I still won’t vote in this round because I haven’t read all the featured comics :”) Will be super shocked though if Max Lord comes anywhere close to Superman xD

9 Likes

Yes, one of the saddest comics I’ve ever read.

8 Likes

Glad you dropped by, you have till next Sunday to read them, I understand, if you can’t. However, I am happy to see that you are reading them after the fact.

8 Likes

Fifty-two posts…before I ruined it with this one. That’s a sign!

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

A sign of Rebirth perhaps

9 Likes

9 Likes
Final Four Bracket A

0 voters

Bracket B Final Four

0 voters

9 Likes

@RexRebel are we supposed to be able to see the results in the second poll?

6 Likes

Well folks,this is it the Final Four, Jason Todd had the blowout win this round over Terra, though the rest weren’t that close.
The Matchups are
Jason Todd v Supergirl
Come one and all and vote or comment on the last round or this round.
Alfred v Superman
Its the BatFam vs the SuperFam

10 Likes

reposted

8 Likes