DC Comics Tournament of Death

Welcome to DC Comics first ever Tournament of Death. In honor of the upcoming death of the Justice League we will be having 32 heroes and villains’ deaths to vote for. Each round will last a week. Whether you are just happy that they died or its your favorite death story, doesn’t matter, just vote for your favorite.
You can vote in all of the polls or as many as you want.
Unfortunately, I should have included the comics as part of the polls, as I can not go back and change them. live and learn for those interested the comics are as follows:

Bracket A Comics

Jason Todd Batman (1940-) #427
Wonder Woman Superman Batman #15
Flash https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/comics/book/crisis-on-infinite-earths-8/2df5e3d0-9520-426a-a7f0-9e0b643e0ba7/c
Superboy Legion of Super-Heroes (1984-) #38
Darkseid Justice League (2011-) #44
Psimon Salvation Run #2
Deadshot Suicide Squad (2019-2020) #9
Terra Tales of the Teen Titans Annual #3
Joker Injustice: Gods Among Us #4
Mr. Mxyzptlk Action Comics (1938-) #583
Atomica Forever Evil #7
Pyscho Pirate Infinite Crisis #6
Supergirl Crisis on Infinite Earths #7
Guy Gardner Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Two #23
Shazam Injustice: Ground Zero #20
Ferro Lad Adventure Comics (1938-) #353

Bracket B Comics

Alfred Batman (2016-) #77
Bart Allen Flash: The Fastest Man Alive #13
Blue Beetle Countdown to Infinite Crisis #1
Rorschach Watchman 12
Bane Infinite Frontier #0
Nemesis Kid Legion of Super-Heroes (1984-) #5
Superboy Prime Dark Nights: Death Metal The Secret Origin #1
Zod Superman (1986-) #22
Superman Superman (1986-) #75
Martian Manhunter Final Crisis #1
Karate Kid Legion of Super-Heroes (1984-) #4
Batman Final Crisis #6
Bizzaro Forever Evil #7
Emerald Empress Legion of Super-Heroes (1984-) #58
Black Mask Catwoman (2001-) #52
Max Lord Wonder Woman (1986-) #219

Feel Free in the comments to chat about why you made your pick or which story that you liked the most.

Update Comics are now included in Sweet Sixteen.

18 Likes

Round One Bracket A

0 voters

0 voters

• Atomica
    atomica

• Psycho Pirate
    Psyco Pirate

0 voters

6 Likes

Round 1 Bracket B

• Bane
    bane

• Nemesis Kid
    nemesis

0 voters

• Superboy Prime
    sbp

• Zod
    Zod

0 voters

0 voters

• Black Mask
    black mask

• Max Lord
    Max Lord

0 voters

11 Likes

Just wanted to let you know that the poll with Joker and Mr. Mxyzptlk isn’t actually a poll. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Thanks still setting it up

10 Likes

Are we voting for our favorite character or favorite death scene?

11 Likes

Favorite Death scene or favorite character death

10 Likes

@Shayera.Hol or @moderators , if you feel appropriate I would appreciate a banner to make the topics more visible, if it doesn’t interfere with others already scheduled. Thanks

11 Likes

Hey @RexRebel! :wave: I’ll pass this request along to the team member in charge of the banner schedule for you.

Excited to see this tournament unfold - thanks for putting it together! :fireworks:

11 Likes

Thank you.

10 Likes

Voted! Amazing idea @RexRebel!

7 Likes

Thanks
Hope you enjoy it.

9 Likes

8 Likes

I’ll be honest. I voted for all the Legion Deaths as they are usually very well written and typically stayed dead (until resetting the universe). I’m glad Karate Kid and Nemesis Kid weren’t against each other. Nemesis Kid is probably my favorite death in any comic, but everytime I read Superboy’s death, I cry.

11 Likes

A lot of cool scenes here. Definitely some I have take a look at.

7 Likes

Okay, I voted. But you know, These Comic characters have a very slippery habit of not remaining dead … … … Just sayin’ …

9 Likes

Yeah! @RexRebel, you should have used Tommy Monaghan/Hitman! He’s the gooderest.

English amirite

6 Likes

Well, if this goes well, I will use him in my next one, he was part of the original 64 hero tournament I planned but decided 32 was better, so it ended before the meta madness tournament that @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder was planning to do earlier.

6 Likes

I have to agree with you as to the Legion, Superboy’s death to me was the most traumatic and best written story. Its funny you mention Nemesis Kid and KK, the original bracket randomizer I used had them against each other, so I went with an alternate one in the first round pitting villains against villains and heroes against heroes, just to avoid that…

6 Likes

wait freshizzle?

6 Likes