DC Collectible News

The first Tim Drake Robin is still the best!

#Kenner4Ever

@DC89 I have a soft spot for Mattel’s first 6"-scale Tim Drake Robin, from their '03/'04 Batman line.

Sure, he pales in comparison to the Four Horsemen-sculpted Zipline Batman and Quick Fire Joker (which has shades of Nicholson in his sculpt) from the same wave, especially since Mattel’s in-house team sculpted that Robin, but I likes him all the same. :00_robin:

As for the new Multiverse figures, I’m thrilled to see the STAS Flash is finally getting a figure.

Kenner was going to release him in their STAS line, but for whatever reason, he was cancelled, with his bottom half being the only part of the figure known to exist.

I’ll pass on the Amazo Virus Batman, but will happily get Flash, Rebirth Superman and the black and silver Superman (whose BBTS description implies this is the Justice Lords Superman, which it clearly isn’t).

4 Likes

More potential McFarlane figures

• Aquaman (Endless Winter)
  • Martian Manhunter (New 52)
  • General Zod (Comic)
  • Dark Detective
  • The Next Batman
  • Clayface Megafig
  • Superman Solar Suit (Lois And Clark Comic)
  • Damien Wayne Robin Black Suit Variant
  • TDKR Comic 2-Pack with Batman vs Superman
  • Batman Rebirth 1.0
  • Arkham Titan Joker Megafig

Source:
https://toynewsi.com/14-39995

4 Likes

Preston Payne! (ohpleez let it be so :crossed_fingers:)

images

2 Likes

Martian Manhunter would be amazing. Hoping General Zod has the New 52/Rebirth look.

2 Likes

Two Lex Luthor figures coming up from McFarlane:

5 Likes

I like the more classic look, the Darkseid look throws me off with the head and face.

2 Likes

i don’t understand this company’s decisions

8 Likes

200 (15)

5 Likes

:eyes:

5 Likes

I WANT THIS!!

7 Likes

:+1:

Looks awesome. Glad to see them do something different like this.

2 Likes

OMGAWD. :eyes: Must have this!

5 Likes

New LEGO Tumbler sets.

https://toynewsi.com/176-40044

7 Likes

Batman Year Two preorder (scroll down). Target exclusive. I’m posting this at 9am est, no clue if/when it sells out. Regular version $50 and version with Todd autograph $80.
Edit - autograph sold out by 9:05.

6 Likes

Thank you for posting this. I would have missed it completely if it wasn’t for the reminder.

3 Likes

I put a reminder in my phone. It was like “a year of lockdown with no use and THIS is why you awake me from my slumber?”

3 Likes

Oh man… 9 am is sleeping in for me. I’m in California. Was browsing through here while I was toasting the bread for the kids’ school sandwiches :joy:

3 Likes

Some more official pics. Regular version still available as of 10am est.

7 Likes

I’m up at 5 for my commute (angry squint at Boston) so I get good prep time.

4 Likes

Darkseid.

6 Likes