:eyes: :laughing:

As long as it’s the Gyllenhaal version and not Tom Cruise’s ex. :+1:

6 Likes

“And now, we cue the music.”

Jayandsilentbob Mattmattmatt GIF - Jayandsilentbob Mattmattmatt Jasonlee GIFs

6 Likes

“Baaaaane!”

As the DCEU Aquaman once said, “I can dig it.”

I still don’t think Bane is C2B-worthy, but he looks like a rad figure, all the same.

6 Likes

Rumor time!

Leaks from overseas listings (not official, but usually turn out to be true):

• Gold Label Dark Metal Dread Lantern
  • Gold Label Sinestro Corps Batman
  • Gold Label Dark Knight Returns Jokerized Batman
  • Gold Label DC Vs Vampires Superman
  • Gold Label DC Vs Vampires Joker
  • Gold Label Captain Atom
  • DC 7" Page Punchers Batman Wave 4 Batman
  • DC 7" Page Punchers Batman Wave 4 Robin
  • DC 7" Page Punchers Batman Wave 4 Batgirl
  • DC 7" Page Punchers Batman Wave 4 Mr. Freeze

Maybes for me: Captain Atom, Batgirl (paging @DC89), and Batman. Not overly enthusiastic about any of these though.

Source:

8 Likes

I’m going to choose to believe that Captain Atom signifies that the Booster/Beetle set sold really well and it’s only a matter of time before we get G’Nort

7 Likes

Holy smokes erry’body- check out these DC Illuminated wall arts. :eyes: :smiley: :+1:

I really want this Stjepan Sejic one of Harls:

The BatFam one (listed as Justice League for some reason :face_with_raised_eyebrow:) is spiffy as well. Saw the ads for this in the last few books that I picked up at the LCS. These things are super cool!

9 Likes

Though I’m not really in a position to get one now or anytime soon lol, I don’t know which one I’d choose

Probably one of the Jim Lee ones

7 Likes

:eyes: Word. Very clean. Looking forward to more options . . . Doom Patrol!

I think I know someone who would dig a Chief illuminated poster? :smirk:

To quote them:

#NilesSmolder #LEDaltonIlluminated :smile:

8 Likes

:smile: :+1: :fire:

8 Likes

I really like them but that pricepoint is high. :eyes:

8 Likes

If that’s a Target exclusive, I’m betting a Monopoly finski that it’ll be from Captain Atom: Armageddon.

Likely snag these, depending on how they look. I’m glad they’re doing another Batgirl (and if its Cass, so much the better).

DC vs. Vampires Superman will also likely be a pick-up.

Sinestro Corps Batman sounds nifty, but I’m still plenty happy with the DCUC take. For now, I’ll wait and see what McFarlane’s will be like…while hoping Sinestro comes along at some point.

I mean, a SC variant of a hero is kind-of out in left field without a Sinestro in the line to go with it. :smirk:

“Moving on.”

Hot Wheels news on the march!

Paging @DC89…if you’re like me, you’ll find at least two things to like in that series.

Paging @mercurie80…if you’re on still on the hunt for a Hot Wheels BTAS Batmobile, there is one coming in a later series that will feature the artwork seen on the Batplane in the video above.

No idea when, or who’ll carry it, but it definitely is coming and is a show-accurate repaint of the basic assortment HW BTAS Batmobile from a few years back.

8 Likes

p17551084_e_h9_aa
Yay!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

10 Likes

Yep!
:00_batgirl1: :two_facehappyhqtas:

9 Likes

I usually don’t open my Hot Wheels, but I might open Two-Face, as I really like the unique art on each side of his ride.

Hell with it, I’ll just buy two (fitting, no?), so as to have one carded and one to noodle with.

8 Likes

Boxed photos of the McFarlane Store exclusive Gold Label Dick Grayson Robin:

I hope someone from McFarlane is reading this and will change “DC Rebirth” to “All-Star Batman and Robin” on the left side and back of the box, as that Robin is definitely not from Rebirth.

Especially since he has ASB&R artwork on the back of his box and you can see the ASB&R title on the cell phone screen by the DCUI ad.

Definitely from All-Star Batman & Robin and not Rebirth. No two “I’m the GD Batman!”'s about it.

8 Likes

Fantastic! Love that there appears to be real rope attached to his Batarang. Gonna’ for sure snap this up. :+1:

10 Likes

I agree. As basic Multiverse are going up to $22.99, its nice to see we’re getting more bang for our buck (unlike Hasbro with their price increases).

Same. Not just because its a solid overall representation of Dick in his classic duds, but also because its a groovy ASB&R piece and as an ardent fan of that title, I would definitely like to see more plastic representation of it (especially Superman, Black Canary, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and the GD Batman himself).

SN: A Gold Label ASB&R Batman coated in gold is a must. It’d be one of McFarlane’s few source material-accurate gold figures.

SN 2: The pre-order for Robin is currently sold-out. I’m sure they’ll open up more at some point.

8 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

8 Likes

OOOOHHH MY GAAAAWWWWDD! Interchangeble hands

9 Likes

If McFarlane keeps increasing the quality of the figures like this I’m definitely gonna have to start buying DC Multiverse again.

8 Likes