DC Collectible News

From McFarlane’s Twitter. Dick Grayson Robin, McFarlane Store exclusive, pre-orders Feb 7.

9 Likes

Thank gawd. eBay sellers are still trying to position the Mattel DG in his :00_robin: togs at $80 to $130. Now I can finally get one at a reasonable price. Thx for posting this @moro. :+1:

9 Likes

You’re very welcome. Also, good that it’s a McFarlane Store exclusive. Those are just easier to order online than Target & Walmart exclusives.

7 Likes

Ngl, the pins on his joints are kinda standing out like a sore thumb for me

7 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Reminded me of Pinocchio when I first saw it. They’re bound to stand out more on smaller figures, especially in flesh tone. I’d say the lighting/image saturation has something to do with it as well. Might look better in hand.

8 Likes

I’m sure

7 Likes

Very excited about this! I haven’t bought a new DGR since…

sits backs and strokes his chin in thought

…great Rao, when did I last buy a DGR? Its been a long time, that’s for sure.

Shout-out to @ashleywilbanks for mentioning the above on his YouTube channel (DCCollector, which is worth everyone’s time, as its a great channel), as that’s where I first heard about Robin.

SN: Is he officially confirmed as Dick, or is there a chance it could be Jason? We’ve never had a Jason Todd Robin before.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Alright then, a new DGR Robin it is (Sorry/not sorry, JTR. You’ll get a figure at some point. Just keep thinking positively.)! :partying_face:

I might pre-order Mr. Grayson, as he could be pretty popular, sell-out and not be restocked, ala Hush Superman.

6 Likes

Coming Soon…

These figures are labeled to be part of a BAF wave, which I’m assuming the BAF figure is most likely to be Bane. Very excited

10 Likes

Woo! I wonder if it’s the Carrie Kelly body, i can’t tell

7 Likes

Maybe the BAF is Rachel, so you don’t have to collect all the pieces for it to be accurate

Sorry

Hey, maybe the Batpod?

9 Likes

:skull: :joy:

What a burn. that joke was fire :fire:

7 Likes

I’ve bought my share of TDKT figures over the years, but being that this year is the 15th anniversary of the best movie in the trilogy, I am definitely onboard for these, especially Two-Face.

Unless something changed since their NYCC reveal, Bane does look to be the C2B figure for this wave.

I don’t think its entirely necessary for Nolanverse figures to be the focus of a C2B wave (Bane isn’t that big, as I remember), but if that’s how we get 'em, that’s how I’ll buy 'em.

SN: Joker looks to be the standout of the wave. At this point, I’d say his sculpt is nearly, if not entirely, on-par with NECA’s 7-inch Joker.

6 Likes

“It’s not about what I want, it’s about what’s FAIR! You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world… is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.”

Ooo- I need both of these^^^ as well. :+1:

Sooo, they’re not making Rachel?

Alright Harvey. Dannng- I just did. :flushed:

8 Likes

Could be my gurrrlll’s papa as well. :wink: :smiley:

9 Likes

Two-Face fans in the hizzoose!

Snap Instantly GIF - Snap Instantly Just Like That GIFs

Also, if and when McFarlane makes the Batman Forever Two-Face, I’mma buy two of my fav LA 'Face.

6 Likes

Snoogins. :+1:

:two_facehappyhqtas:

7 Likes

What’s left of Rachel to make?

6 Likes

Would’ve been a nice figure to have

5 Likes