DC Collectible News

The code HS15 saves you 15% on all orders, so that helps a smidge. Mine came to $16 and change with S&H.

Still cheaper than the regular $24.99 release, which is nice. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This isn’t news as the piece is 10-years-old, but for any unaware, this was McFarlane’s first Batman-related figure and it wasn’t even of Batman:

Other than the occasional John Elway piece, I don’t collect sports figures.

However, Mr. Ward is definitely on my want list. I saw it in-person a few years ago and thought the asking price was too high, so I passed.

Current eBay prices are a bit higher than I’m comfortable with, so I’ll wait until demands drop a smidge.

Anyway, I wanted to share the above with those who may not know of it (especially if you’re planning on getting next year’s TDKT figures :wink:).

9 Likes

:scream::scream:

8 Likes

:hugs::hugs:

9 Likes

“I want one.”

Bring on the Darkseid War figures, especially Grail, Myrina Black, Lashina, a two-pack of Mister Miracle and Barda and, of course, Darkseid and the Anti-Monitor to join Kalibak in the Mega assortment.

8 Likes

100% we’re getting Metron Batman…

8 Likes

No doubt. I can see him packed-in with the Mobius Chair, ala Darkseid War Lex, the Target Black Adam and their respective sitting hardware.

Also, I would happily say “By the Source!” to a Metron figure, along with Diana in her battle armor, Kanto and anything else from The Darkseid War. :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Nice! On the fence as to whether I’m gonna go for it, though. The figure itself looks fantastic, but I’m thinking Darkseid will suffice for my small villain shelf. What happened to Supes in this one? Didn’t he turn all black or something? I remember the story being rather intricate with a lot of moving parts, but I’m hazy on what actually happened. Wasn’t there a baby Darkseid too?

9 Likes

Yes, Superman did. We’ll likely get these “New God” versions of the Justice League.

This story ended with Baby Darkseid…I think they’ve already done him as an accessory to one of the Batman: Metal figures??

8 Likes

Right?!

8 Likes

Yay Kaliback!

9 Likes

Welp, if we do, I’ll need to open up some shelf space.

takes framed photos of extended family he hardly ever sees and shoves them under his bed

As Seinfeld’s Kramer often says, “Done!”

As for a full range of Darkseid War product, I’ll say as Lex did in Superman Returns: “Bring it on!”, because damn it, I want my McFarlane Lashina, already! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He came with a DC Collectibles Metal Batman statue, but no action figures of Baby Darkseid exist yet.

9 Likes

a couple of cool Funko Pop exclusives

@stefanie.m ^ :eyes:

9 Likes

I know this ain’t DC related, but I wanted to show how quickly people want you to keep pumping your money without any breaks from the holidays to keep the economy going… Funko’s Star Wars Valentines Day 2023 collection

And it’s only the beginning lol. My local Ralph’s is already setting up their Valentine’s Day aisle

9 Likes

Your Ralph’s is akin to one of my Walmarts, which had their full-blown Valentine’s section up last night.

@biff_pow Thanks for the heads-up on those. :+1:t2:

7 Likes

I think people need a breather. But since the New Year is in a few days, I’ll just have my Mandalorian Valentines Funko pop ready to put on my desk lol

7 Likes

Given the history of such things (and their lack of accuracy), take the following with a grain of salt:

January 8th is listed as Target’s street date for the following Multiverse figures:

• Deadman (DPCI: 087-16-6679)
  • Flashpoint Aquaman (DPCI: 087-16-8987)
  • Fury of the Gods Shazam (DPCI: 087-26-0125)

As hinted-at above, Target’s street dates are occasionally of their own making, not accurate and not dates that have been specifically set by a manufacturer and/or Warner Brothers Consumer Products that they are legally bound to adhere to.

I figure (pun intended :superman_hv_4:) that all of the above will go out as soon as Target starts their post-Christmas resets, which can theoretically start at any time.

However…if interested parties don’t find the above prior to the 8th, that would be a good day to mosey by your Target(s), DPCIs in-hand and scope out the sitch.

Also: The Fury of the Gods Shazam is currently available at the McFarlane Store, and will certainly be available everywhere as the movie inches closer towards its theatrical release. Only Deadman and the Flashpoint Aquaman are exclusive to Target.

8 Likes

Appreciated!!! Since they went JL version too :slightly_smiling_face: Plus obligarory adorbs Etrigan.
697164_original

10 Likes

The Multiverse Eradicator and DC vs. Vampires Batman are starting to hit Walmart, as they’ve shown up on eBay and in YouTube reviews.

7 Likes

(they’re links to Entertainment Earth)

6 Likes