DC Collectible News

These are figures that not everyone went nuts over, so they need to clear them out

6 Likes

i asked them to sell the ones everyone wants for $5 but they said no :frowning_face:

8 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

Thanks a lot! I’ve been thinking about purchasing the Dark Detective Batman for a while now.

6 Likes

pewpew

6 Likes

The McFarlane Store’s January Customer Appreciation Deal:

6 Likes

THEY ARE HERE! If you haven’t had your Batman fix yet, you now have another chance to get Toddfather’s Batman: Hush Batman figure, along with Batman: Knightfall Catwoman, Infinite Frontier Joker, and Mr. Freeze, which are all up for preorder now.

6 Likes

Jim Balent Catwoman! Woot-Woot!

Snapping this up for sure! :catwoman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_1:

I’m digging the Victor Freeze figure but I gotta’ be honest- my Batman Missions Victor F. figure is just a bit cooler.

:laughing:

7 Likes

:laughing: Chill people like you make this community fun lol

5 Likes

Not my finest joke lol (punwork)

5 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart:

Aww- thank you so much for those kind words @TheLostMidKnightSon. :smiley:

7 Likes

Hug Flash GIF - Hug Flash Heroes - Discover & Share GIFs

5 Likes

You know, at first, I thought you were referring to the Mission Masters Mr. Freeze figures (from Mission Masters, Mission Masters 3 and Mission Masters 4, all of the Hasbro era), but then I re-read your post and realized you meant this cool customer:

He (as well as his 12-inch counterpart) is indeed quite the chill figure.

This is one of my favorite 6-inch Mr. Freeze figures (also from Mattel):

I loves me some Four Horsemen-designed and sculpted DC figures! They are beautiful in every way.

6 Likes

As did I until I saw this lol, makes much more sense lol

8 Likes

Hey, you hear “Missions Freeze”, and the brain flashes with all manner of Missions-branded Freeze figures from different lines by different companies. :grin:

Personally, my favorite Freeze figure released in a line with “Missions” in its title is this swell piece of plastic from late 1998/early 1999:

Yeah, he’s no Four Horsemen work of art, BUT…he is a work of art all the same, as he is 100% on-model to his first appearance on TNBA, both in terms of appearance and accessories. That’s a feat that very, very few DCAU figures in the Kenner/Hasbro era accomplished.

8 Likes

I’ve got them both. Mattel just nailed it design wise with this figure. :+1:

7 Likes

Thats a fave of mine as well, I miss mine. Also, I actually prefer 5 in scale, its why i love the new super powers line!

7 Likes

Likewise.

Indeed. Not Mattel’s best original design of Mr. Freeze (that goes to the '04 piece I posted above), but darn near, that’s for sure.

5 Likes

PinForce just released some new pins that are Super Friends characters (or SF “related”), so I ordered them today. Should have them by the end of the week.

I ordered Rima, Green Arrow & Plasticman (guest stars from season 1) and Toyman from the Challenge series.

I also got Batgirl (has appeared on SF merchandise), Supergirl (appeared in Super Friends #37), and Time Trapper (appeared in Super Friends #18, #45 & #46.

9 Likes

nice! i can’t imagine there’s been much Rima merchandise produced!

9 Likes