DC Collectible News

Agreed if it was a little kiddo but someone around their pre-teens on up who’s been reading for a while might be a bit harder to please with these I’m thinkin’.

8 Likes

Oh, absolutely! I’m also picturing a kid being so excited to show friends the exciting new Spider-Man figures they got, and then their shocked reaction when their friends see them. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

:smile:

8 Likes

well what are you gonna do, take your regular Spider-Man figure on your fishing trip? you’d look ridiculous!

8 Likes

I’ve been (finally) playing Sony’s Marvel’s Spider-Man game, and I just realized how much I would love if those were variant costumes you could use in the game. Maybe they are and I just haven’t unlocked them yet (I can dream).

8 Likes

i LOOOVE a good fishing minigame. please pass that up the DC chain for the next Arkham game, GL

7 Likes

:laughing:

8 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

8 Likes

I was just thinking how that could actually be super fun in a Spider-Man game, since he could shoot webs at fish and yank them out of the water. I then realized Batman could basically do the same with his grappling hook gun. :smiley: And you could make it so he was going after Joker Fish to actually tie it into the plot if you wanted.

9 Likes

batmoney

8 Likes

Words can not describe how much I want that in my collection.

10 Likes

This might be one of my new dream cosplays. I feel like someone has to have done it before.

9 Likes

Oh my gosh fisherman Spidey would be an amazing cosplay I’m adding that to my list of potential cosplays I want to do.

8 Likes
and it's just the tip of the iceberg!

24dcafeb500b8bd37f8fddc2505518d8

s-l500

s-l400

8 Likes

:laughing: I heart this.

Now this is a super cool idea @Green.Lantern. I can def dig it! :+1:

9 Likes

:+1:

Pix when it happens pleez.

9 Likes

If it ever happens you’ll be the first to know. :+1:t2:

8 Likes

I like Fireman Spidey. :+1:

9 Likes

Yay! Whenever I can get around to cosplaying my Wolfman/Perez era Rae Rae costume that I was gonna’ wear to BFF89’s super cool costume party shindig earlier this year but couldn’t I’ll do the same. :smiley: :00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

8 Likes

I kind of wish he was called Fire-Spider-Man or Spider-Fireman.

9 Likes