DC Collectible News

Inspired by @Green.Lantern’s photo of Chip and Krypto from the below line in the LWIJG thread, these mini-League of Super-Pets figures are showing up at dollar stores:

Nothing special for the cardback, as is the case for most Micro Collection releases, but here it is, anyway (barcode aside, its the same cardback for every figure):

4 Likes

for the oatmeal collectors

Quaker-Superman-Batman-Instant-Oatmeal

cc @DC89

quaker_gothamcitysmores_batgirl_320x400

i’m so hungry :weary:

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

Thx for the heads up on this Mr @biff_pow. :smiley:

7 Likes

drools, Homer-style

Welp, so much for my Pringles breakfasts. Its back to oatmeal.

No, wait!

I’ll enjoy Pringles for breakfast, and then…

sits back, strokes his chin in thought, then arches his right eyebrow, Spock-style, and smiles as a delicious idea springs to mind

I’ll have oatmeal for lunch!

Yes, that’s the cheese! Oatmeal for lunch. Make mine Gotham City S’mores and Strawberry Banana in one big bowl! :drooling_face:

That beats Hot Pockets and a salad for lunch, right?

“No, not really. No.”

5 Likes

dc-super-hero-girls-wonder-woman-600x314

8 Likes

A new 6-incher (hold the jokes, please :wink:) from Spin Master:

Pity there’s no Catwoman to accompany Bruce. :cry:

There’s also a 6-inch Black Adam, but…I don’t see him on eBay right now. The above Batman is a recent listing, so I’m guessing it’ll show up at Five Below, Big Lots, etc.

“Moving on.”

I hope Batman is but the first of the full Justice League in their Metal #1 battle armor.

6 Likes

She doesn’t do 6 inchers

5 Likes

Hold the size queen jokes, please. :wink:

Oh, and the relish, too. Relish=:nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Makes me wonder if I should take my joke down before moderators do lol

4 Likes

Measures, yes still have a chance!

4 Likes

If you can exceed the size of Batman…You got nothing to worry about lol

4 Likes
I imagine my little Daredevil should suffice. (pic related)

4 Likes

That’s what I’m sayin’. How’s Diana not got her own box?

:smiley: :hugs: Thx @SteveTrevor2.0.

6 Likes

6 Likes

This Jay G. figure is super spiffy but I already snapped him up in the DC First Appearance line a while back. If I didn’t have him already I’d def be grabbing this one. :+1: :00_flash:

11 Likes

That is a really nice one! I’m still kind of used to how a lot of figures were when I was a kid, when so often they only very loosely resembled their comic counterparts. So many of them now look like a character came to life and jumped out of a panel.

9 Likes

IKR? The figures produced since around 2005 and on are fantastic! Very faithful to their in comics appearances.

8 Likes

it could be worse!

AL872C5_Kmmp6AYYQKcAG4aIBHCd1HcS2eo10LDBFv4

well maybe not worse, but different!

8 Likes

Every time I see a toy like that I just wonder what a kid’s reaction would be to getting it as a gift. Although honestly when I was a kid I’m sure I would’ve loved those. :smiley:

8 Likes

OMGawd. :eyes: Somewhere right now Mego Spidey from Twisted ToyFare Theater is crying into his Surge soda.

Spidey

7 Likes