DC Collectible News

She is absolutely a must-have, as she looks :kissing: :pinched_fingers:t2: and then some.

“Here, kitty, kitty.”

If McFarlane should do the purple suit and green cape and Darwyn Cooke renditions of Selina, I’ll be onboard for those as well.

SN: Spin Master’s 4-inch Darwyn Cooke Selina is quite choice, and its latest reissue is still readily available at retail for any interested.

6 Likes

Flash #123 facsimile on the way in January:

10 Likes

9 Likes

Just to confirm, they haven’t done a Batman #1 facsimile yet, right?

7 Likes

bataboop2

9 Likes

We just got closer to getting Kingdom Come Superman

7 Likes

Looks great!

I hope McFarlane goes all-in on Kingdom Come. Basic figures, Collect to Build, two-packs, Mega releases, the works!

By next year, it will have been nearly 20 years since the debut of DC Direct’s Kingdom Come line.

Given how the title has grown in popularity in the years since DCD’s run (and how much action figures have evolved since then), the time is right for a new, in-depth, plastic take on Kingdom Come.

5 Likes

10 Likes

I’m sorry that this is my first post in this thread, but that Superboy figure has way too much :cake:. He’s technically a child, for Zod’s sake! :rofl:

8 Likes

I hope he comes with removable sunglasses. :smiley:

:eyes: MUST HAVE.

Holy smokes. McFarlane/Multiverse is really answering the call on good figure production in a big way this year! Good stuff! :+1:

10 Likes

W. A. N. T. WANT!

@Kon-El-Prime Looky! :point_up:t2:

Likewise. Classic Kon needs his shades. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Yep.

9 Likes

If memory serves, the photo of him in the NYCC panel had shades.

One thing’s for sure: McFarlane’s Kon is likely to give the DCUC release a run for the Best Kon Ever award.

6 Likes

Funny how those overseas McFarlane listing “rumors” end up true, what, 90% of the time? Not that I’m complaining. I like to know what’s coming, mainly to plan out my shelves.

My unsolicited thoughts on the latest McFarlane stuffs:

Flashpoint Aquaman
I know we talked about this one already. Truth is, I’m not the biggest fan of Flashpoint designs, so normally I would skip this. That Cyborg though. I don’t trust that we’ll be getting another comics Cyborg from McFarlane, and that one does look pretty cool. I want a Victor in my extended Justice League. Is he supposed to be that much bigger than the rest of the crew though? Torn.

Kingdom Come Batman
Looks dope and I want it. I never purchased the DC Direct version, so I’m thinking this one is a slam dunk. Also want Supes and Wondy.

Superboy
I’ve been wanting McFarlane to go all out on a Superman line. Hope this is the start. I feel a bit hypocritical, given that I never dove into Kon-El’s comics, but I guess that shouldn’t matter. It will still look good on the shelf :slightly_smiling_face:.

8 Likes

Agreed.

9 Likes

Your friendly neighborhood Modern Age Superman Club will be highlighting Kon next year.

As good a time as any to see the sights of Kon Land.

8 Likes

Are you Dr Seuss’ protégé?

8 Likes

Took me a second, but :joy:

7 Likes

the, officially, according to DC Comics, Twink of Steel!

#canon

Screenshot-2022-11-19-131613

and yes sunglasses or NO SALE

7 Likes

8 Likes