DC Characters and Their Favorite Movies

What movies do you think the characters of dc would like?

I’ll start: Booster gold probably likes back to the future and other time travel movies

8 Likes

I disagree. Most people watch movies for escapism, and their favorite movie is not something so similar to the the events of their own lives. His favorite movie is probably a redemption movie or a wacky comedy.

5 Likes

I’d imagine he enjoys obscure comedy movies that nobody else knows exists.

4 Likes

My favorite movie is The Land Before Time. Seeing a kid kill the carnivore who killed his mother appeals to me after… That night.

5 Likes

Lol mine is obviously rush hour so many guns

4 Likes

Batman: Escape From New York

Superman: Raiders of the lost Ark

Captain Marvel: The Batman (2022)

Dick Grayson: Big Trouble in Little China

4 Likes

Dick Grayson: The Wedding Singer
Tim Drake: The Fugitive (1993), 9 to 5, Rattatoullie

3 Likes

Everyone is forgetting about me aren’t they ? Calling my fans

4 Likes

Jason Todd’s would probably be Pulp Fiction.

5 Likes

Maybe :grin:

5 Likes

:00_red_robin: :heart: :00_robin: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I think Batman would like old screwball comedies from the Thirties or Forties. It wouldn’t surprise me if Bringing Up Baby or The Awful Truth is his favorite movie. I think he’d definitely like something that would take his mind off his night job…

3 Likes

My household loves Pulp Fiction, to the point we quote it.

4 Likes

Martian Manhunter would like good mystery thrillers and enjoy movies like The Heat Of The Night and North by Northwest

However I imagine this guy also has a enjoyment for more uplifting movies like singing in the rain and It’s a wonderful life.

He might also secretly enjoy movies like planet of the apes. But only as a guilty pleasure, honest!

3 Likes

This one is a personal favorite character of mine, and it’s something I thought about seeing in this topic and thought it would be fun to share an opinion about an obscure character.

I thought about a Justice League member from the Detroit era; Cindy Reynolds (Gypsy) from the pre-flashpoint continuity. An illusion focus hero with invisibility. I was thinking about this character quirks and personality, how she’s this chameleon type of a no-nonsense yet good-natured teenager who is this mysterious outsider among the justice league and yet has this clever and friendly exterior she presents while also being illusive with her team about her past. My idea is from seeing this panel from Justice league Task force where she mockingly calls out sentimentality and fluff movies MM thinks girls like. Based on the kind of movie An Affair to Remember is, Cindy most likely hates Rom-coms, classic movies, and just to be safe, period pieces as well.

I imagine this character taste in movies in a sense is something relevant enough in her times but also something with a youth vibe.
Examples would be like Freight Night (1985) Flashdance(1983) and Pretty in Pink (1986).

3 Likes

Ray Palmer just loves Independence Day. :smirk:

Meanwhile, Shaggy Man has seen Harry and the Hendersons so many times that he can quote it verbatim.

5 Likes

I think Bernard Dowd is a Melanie Martinez fan, and I think he’s obsessed with the movie K-12

3 Likes

Joker’s favorite movie is Supersize Me He loves seeing people suffer, people lie, and an evil clown mass murdering people.

5 Likes

I too am obsessed with Melanie Martinez.

patiently waiting for MM3 if people would stop leaking the songs already! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I wasn’t even aware there were leaks
I’ve just been chilling listning to Cry Baby and K-12 on a loop for 2 years oblivious to any updates lol

3 Likes