DC Characters and Their Favorite Movies

I can picture Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor both loving Return of the Jedi. For Diana, the fact that Luke defeats the ultimate evil almost literally with the power of love is probably a big reason why she’d love it so much. Steve probably adores the space battle with Lando and Wedge taking out the Second Death Star.

6 Likes

Steve and I have something in common, as that’s the best space battle in all of the franchise.

“I get no reading. Are you sure?”

“Pull up! All craft pull up!”

3 Likes

Same :grin: Though the Battle of Yavin in A New Hope and the space battle over Muunilinst from the EU/Legends Clone Wars are both in second place!

3 Likes

The Battle of Yavin’s my second-fav, after the Battle of Endor.

“Luke, at that speed, will you be able to pull out in time?”

:smirk: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Love ya, Yavin. :hugs:

I probably haven’t seen that, as I haven’t seen either Clone Wars series in-full, yet.

One wonders how Cyborg must feel during Jedi, when Vader gets his hand cut off by Luke.

2 Likes

I love them both but the newer Clone Wars only works in the new canon. Trying to fit it into the old EU is a “square peg, round hole” sort of thing with all the EU lore it contradicts. Plus Dave Filoni said once that he never considered it part of the old EU timeline so it’s better for both timelines to consider it new canon-only.

Probably not easy for Cyborg to watch that moment but Wonder Woman and Steve probably get a good laugh from Yoda’s line about being 900 years old. I doubt Diana looked any different when she was 900 :rofl:

2 Likes

No offense to Yoda, but Diana probably looks better brandishing a lightsaber than he ever did (which doesn’t say a lot on one hand, as I thought Yoda using a lightsaber was silly).

As for movies DC characters dig, I bet dollars to donuts that Firestorm loves this one:

2 Likes

Diana would be pretty awesome with a lightsaber but for me nothing beats the Lasso of Truth!

2 Likes

I bet Artemis would use a double-bladed lightsaber.

2 Likes

I can easily see that! :grin:

2 Likes

Well, we know that The Batman is not a fan of “It’s a Wonderful Life”, but perhaps he might enjoy “Ordinary People”?
And Superman might get a perverse kick out of “Hollywood Land”.

4 Likes

Luke Fox’s favorite movies are Tron, Flight of the Navigator, Star Trek: Wraith of Khan, and War games.

3 Likes

I think it’s canon that Oliver Queen’s favorite movie is 1938’s The Adventures of Robin Hood and I could swear I read somewhere that Clark Kent’s favorite movie is To Kill A Mockingbird. In the DCAU, John Stewart’s favorite movie is Old Yeller.

7 Likes

Harley Quinn - The Room

4 Likes

Cyclone/Wizard Of Oz

3 Likes

She is watching it right now.

3 Likes