DC Artwork

Just wanted to see if anyone else has a collection of DC artwork. Working on building my own collection.

11 Likes

I have a few pieces. Here’s one.

7 Likes

If you mean comic book art, then no but I do collect character prints from companies like Mondo and Bottleneck Gallery. A few of my favorites but there are many more. Pics are from the internet because pictures of framed prints always have glare.
Laurent Durieux, Phantom City Creative, and George Caltsoudas

8 Likes

Those are amazing!! I love that Dark Knight poster.

3 Likes

Thats an awesome Green Arrow!

4 Likes

Great idea for a topic, @TheDarkKnieves! I love both of those prints! Thank you for sharing!

@TravisMorgan, the colors on that Arrow piece have a beautiful tone!

Excellent collection, @SWhite! The third print is especially striking with that art deco style from BTAS.

Here are a few little “cards” I picked up at a local comic shop a few years ago. I have a few others that are non-DC, also really cool.

5 Likes

I also have these Arkham Origins prints.

4 Likes

Have two hung up on my walls. An art print of Superman by Ivan Reis, and a DC Rebirth poster also by Ivan Reis.

5 Likes

Those Arkham prints are unreal!!

2 Likes

Love both of those. That superman art is fantastic!!

2 Likes

Thanks. Wish they would do a “Poster Portfolio” for Ivan Reis, similar to the ones they did for Jim Lee and Artgerm.

2 Likes

Yeah we definitely need more of those poster portfolio books

3 Likes

I own these from the old WB Studio Store (not my pics) but don’t have them hanging. I moved several times and didn’t have place for them so they’re in storage. I hang on to them in the hopes I will one day have an extra room for this stuff.
I have way more prints than wall space, it’s kind of a problem.

6 Likes

@SWhite Those are really nice. Hurry up and add that addition so you have a place to hang them. :+1:

2 Likes

Home ownership isn’t on the horizon. Maybe a GoFundMe?
For just pennies a day you can help these prints hang on a wall.

3 Likes

Very jealous of all of these! Absolutely beautiful prints and displays.

2 Likes

@TheDarkKnieves You have inspired to dig out some of my portfolios from back in the dark ages. So I’m starting with a DC adjacent one by Neal Adams. Back on 1978-9 Neal produced a Tarzan portfolio of a series of paperback covers. DC had the license for Tarzan for years which featured beautiful Joe Kubert Art. Seek them out if you want to see a master at the top of his game. Now, on to the portfolio.

I’ll follow up with plates 5-8 later.

4 Likes

Stunning Tarzan art!

1 Like

Amazing!

2 Likes

That art work is so amazing, I wish they would do a DC Poster Portfolio for the art work of Neal Adams. Thank you for sharing.

3 Likes