DC Apparel

Show off your DC Apparel :boom: shirts, hats, shoes, watches, jammies… you name it!

What have YOU got?

Here’s one of my favorite Batman T-shirts. :batman_hv_1:

https://youtu.be/EtoMN_xi-AM

14 Likes

I love that shirt!

5 Likes

Thank you so much, @brbentley123456.11307! Me too! :grin:

3 Likes

Haha, nice!

4 Likes

My favorite buttons & my 2 favorite shirts to pin em on. I love that J. Ryder is the reporter on the Catwoman shirt, Creeper name is a bonus.

8 Likes

Thanks @KamAndi80. You give me a lot of likes & I’m trying to catch up to u, lol.

3 Likes

That’s great. I love a shirt that makes u think. I wear almost exclusively t-shirts. Until it gets cold out or the dreaded…have to dress up. :grimacing:

4 Likes

That actually annoys me because the math doesn’t work. (NA)^16 is just NA, it should be 16(NA).

2 Likes

Thank you, @capo-mage! I love your pins and the vintage shirts - very cool! I appreciate you adding them to the thread!

@50710, I’m surprised to see such a negative reply! Most people love this shirt! I’m a math fan myself and read it as “Na” repeated 16 times. I doubt it would be as instantly recognizable if it were written any other way.

4 Likes

Now that I’m thinking about it I think it could work. It would just give you sets of nana.

2 Likes

My Batman onesie!

8 Likes

I love the hidden meaning shirts and apparel. Star Labs and Wayne Enterprises are two of my favorites.

4 Likes

That’s not only awesome, it almost matches your current avatar to a T.

5 Likes

Thank you, @KamAndi80! Me too!

@capo-mage, thank you so much! I noticed that after I uploaded the image! :grinning:

4 Likes

My Dark Knight shirt. Another favorite because it was a very thoughtful gift and features Heath as The Joker. R.I.P. :heart:

9 Likes

Batman Rebirth shirt!

9 Likes

That is striking! I love the yellow outline and the Batsymbol. Thank you for sharing, @KamAndi80!

3 Likes

It’s not true, though. I am always this nerdy.

5 Likes

I love this one, @biff_pow! I think we all are (at least a little bit). :grin:

3 Likes

This shirt is from my favorite comic store in the world. I picked it up last year. The only one of its kind and the colors just called to me.

7 Likes