DC Apparel

This is one of my favorite shirts.
I am wearing my LEGO Batman shirt and tried to take a picture of my Flash shirt but it moved too quickly.

5 Likes

I love it, @ImpulseMaxMercury! It’s worded a bit differently than others I’ve seen before too which is a nice change up! Thank you for sharing!

:joy: Maybe one day you’ll be able to catch that Flash T. Lol.

2 Likes

This T is super soft and the rugged look goes well with the “weathered” Batsymbol.

3 Likes

Ask and ye shall receive. I know Wolverine’s not DC. But I got the hat for Christmas and wanted to show it off.

8 Likes

Currently in the market for a new Supes hat. A dog ate the connecting part of the hat and I’ve been using duck tape.

2 Likes

I wore that Aquaman hat every day to work, so the UPS drivers called me Aquaman.

2 Likes

@Behemoth, this is a hat-wearers dream - and in mint condition too! I love the variety in colors/styles, the sheen on the Shazam version, and the bill detail on The Flash and Nightwing caps! Thank you for sharing!

Sad to hear that your dog ate your… Superman hat? Isn’t it supposed to be “dog ate my homework”? Lol. But seriously, sounds like it’s time for a new addition. :superman_hv_4:

Rocking that DC Apparel in the workplace - I love it!

3 Likes

Another of my favorite shirts. I’ve always been a big fan of the “cuffed sleeves” look and the gray and yellow just pop.

4 Likes

Nice hat collection @Behemoth.

@KeyFamily you can NEVER have enough Batman shirts! I like them both but I must admit the Batman Begins logo has always been my favorite.

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more, @KamAndi80! I’ve had to get rid of a few of my Batman shirts over the past year (didn’t fit anymore, faded, etc.) and it has been a bummer. Glass half full: if makes more room for new Batman shirts, HEEEYYY!!!

3 Likes

Here are a few of my shirts.

6 Likes

What a really fun topic, it is so much fun to see how everyone shows off their pride with apparel. I decided to just show off my favorites from the last couple months, and the Batman converse because I think they are cool.

6 Likes

@scuz_922 Nice Converse! Really like the Night wing hat too.

4 Likes

Love those retro design shirts @darkstarz25 - especially that first one with the blue-highlighted Batman cowl!

Thank you @scuz_922 - I thought so too! It’s awesome to see everyone’s gear. You have a variety of cool options - really digging those Converse! I’ve never seen that kind of design before.

Thank you both for sharing!

5 Likes

Those Converse come out during the Dark Knight Rises. They are not very comfortable, but I love the design on them.

4 Likes

Thank you, I was so excited to find a Nightwing beanie. In my opinion they just don’t make enough Nightwing apparel.

4 Likes

Isn’t that how it goes @scuz_922?

I agree - not enough Nightwing!

2 Likes