DC Animated Club Saturday Morning Watch-Along Special: Young Justice: Phantoms, Every Saturday at 8 AM Pacific/11 AM Eastern

Nope not at all cuteness is in the eye of the beholder.

3 Likes

Okay, good. Because Gar as the little…whatever he is, is cute, too. :joy:

4 Likes

Huh, and here I thought there would be two Bioships on the show, add more to the toy collection.

4 Likes

We really need a new Young Justice line. One that encompasses every season so far, and just goes nuts in the character variety.

That applies to Harley Quinn, too. It’s severely lacking in merch, thus far.

4 Likes

Between the spurrned moments of J’emm and M’gann’s sister, I’m getting more and more suspects…

4 Likes

Yeah, J’emm seems like a likely suspect. He’s Mr. Nice Guy now, but we all know how a villain can appear to be a hero/ally to the heroes, at first.

4 Likes

And “Rita” has some doubt too – she might have some resentment over M’gann, and she would have opportunity to sabotage the Zeta Tube and satellite…

4 Likes

Baby just showed toy companies what a toy of her could be like:

“New, from Young Justice! It’s the Baby Attack Ship with pop-up battle cannons!”

2 Likes

Th Queen sure has had some strange facial reactions throughout this too.

2 Likes

The downside is I can totally see some toy execs saying that young boys wouldn’t want to play with something called “Baby.”

4 Likes

I got a bad feeling about her from the start. I wouldn’t at all be surprised if she’s in on it, somehow.

4 Likes

Gar is NOT alright. I just wonder if it’s PTSD over everything, or if there’s maybe something with the psychic rapport…

4 Likes

That’s why you add “Attack Ship”. :wink:

Little boy: “I don’t want to play with a toy called Baby!”

Parent: “Well, it’s an “attack ship”, too.”

Little boy: “Cool! I want it!”

Hell, I’d want Baby if I was a kid. Then again, I guess I was the rare little boy who had zero problems with buying figures of female characters, because I eagerly looked forward to them.

Note to toy execs: Boys do actually want female characters. They like character variety, you know.

4 Likes

Well it did start on the ship over.

3 Likes

Indeed. He’s got a major bug up his ass, that’s for sure.

4 Likes

Lot of childhood angst in this one.

4 Likes

I like M’gann’s design this season. Probably my favorite look of hers in the series, thus far.

4 Likes

Same – I have to say it didn’t feel right for her not to have hair last season.

4 Likes

“Not good.” reminds me of the “Okay, that’s NOT good!” cop from The Dark Knight.

4 Likes

“To the extent he was making choices at all.”

Yeah, let’s not forget Brion is likely being brainwashed by Apocolypse.

4 Likes