DC Animated Club Saturday Morning Watch-Along Special: Young Justice: Phantoms, Every Saturday at 8 AM Pacific/11 AM Eastern

Awesome ty buddy for the update. I should be up. This is literally the last club I would’ve thought I’d ever be able to join in on Wal’s with. Just simply b/c of the time. I never get to bed & up at that time. That’s usually when I’m going to sleep. Yet, somehow? I’ve attended more Wal’s with this club, by far, then any other. Hoping I keep getting lucky, :four_leaf_clover: & getting to bed , & up for em. Mucho mucho good times!!!

2 Likes

I thank you! Continued attendance is always appreciated, just so long as you take care of yourself as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Been getting lucky with my sleep schedule. Longest I’ve ever gone getting up early. Go to What’s the last tv show u watched & you’ll see why I might be up late tonight. My head is spun.

2 Likes

Same here – though I think it’s more because of the time, since I work nights and often during the weekend, it’s hard to do them during those prime hours.

Hell, I just barely work up in time for this one. Fifteen minutes, by the way! :smiley:

3 Likes

Five minutes! is it just me right now?

3 Likes

Nope, I is here. :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Woo-hoo! :smiley:

3 Likes

Did you watch any of these yet, or are they new to you?

2 Likes

I watched the first two, but not the third.

2 Likes

Play time! :play_or_pause_button:

3 Likes

Let’s go! :smiley:

3 Likes

I need to rewatch the third season, I’m not quite sure what the “old wounds” are.

3 Likes

And here we have the only animation of moving lips for pretty much the entire two episodes.

I do like the little nod to “today’s the day.”

3 Likes

Was Terra in the third season? She looked new to me.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, they even did a bit of a take on The Judas Contract during the season, except Terra turned on Deathstroke and Brion betrayed the team instead.

3 Likes

Ah, that’s right. I haven’t watched S3 since it ended. Definitely feeling a “Hello, Megan!” moment now. :joy:

2 Likes

I always forget that Beast Boy stars in a Star Trek series.

LEGION!

3 Likes

I dig this new opening. Might be my fav of the series so far.

3 Likes

Love that they brought back a new opening sequence for this season. Also, the flickering of names makes me think we’ll get some characters get new names by the end of this season.

3 Likes

Talking with a mouthful of toothpaste is gross.

Poor Bioship for being Gar’s “receptacle”, shall we say. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes