DC Animated Club Presents: Saturday Morning Watch-Along #3: Stargirl and the Titans, Saturday, August 14th at 8 AM Pacific/11 AM Eastern

Typical sisters

4 Likes

That was a hoot! Iā€™m definitely going to try and make this a habit.

4 Likes

Aww, thatā€™s a cute scene between Robin and Star. Kind of a sudden ending, though.

5 Likes

Woo another great start to my Saturday! Thanks yā€™all!

3 Likes

Whatā€™s on the program for next week?

4 Likes

:partying_face:

Iā€™ll be posting WAL #4 in a bit, so that you and everyone else can plan ahead.

swears heā€™ll be on-time for that one

3 Likes

Enjoyed it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m so glad I made it this timeā€¦at least to the first partā€¦:crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2: now we just have to see if I can make next week

3 Likes

While I apologize once more for my tardiness and missing JLU, I would like to thank the following for attending:

@Bar-El, @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder, @HubCityQuestion, @JusKris-El, @MatthewHecht and @RexRebel.

Youā€™re Titans, all! :00_teen_titans:

6 Likes

Now that I actually finished reading this weeks selection, I get the connection to this mornings cartoon!

2 Likes

Funny you mention that, as I didnā€™t have a connection in mind between the two clubs, but eh, if it works, then by Rao, it works. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

hey I am a cheetah fan

3 Likes

Welcome to the DCUI community, @katerriana.cheetah.6058! :slight_smile:

I like Cheetah, too! Sheā€™s one of my favorite Wonder Woman villains.

Enjoy your stay in the community!

:clark_hv_4:

2 Likes

hey hw do I bookmark the watch alongs

3 Likes

Try bookmarking the first post in the thread

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, @katerriana.cheetah.6058! Cheetah is one of my favorite supervillains as well. :cat2: Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything!

Hey @ttcoolthomas2025.65070! You can bookmark a post by clicking the small white banner icon in the upper right corner of the post and then hitting the save button in the panel that pops up. The banner icon will then turn blue to indicate your bookmark. :grinning:

4 Likes

hands an official Cool Keedz-labeled, Nightwing-themed prize to @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder, and an official Hawkgirl-themed, Cool Mod prize to @Shayera.Hol

Thanks to you both for helping @ttcoolthomas2025.65070 out. Youā€™re aces. :superman_hv_4: :0_nightwing: :00_hawkman:

3 Likes