[DC Animated Club] Present: Superman The Animated Series

@Jurisdiction Thankyou for asking, I’m sorry to say the club doesn’t exist anymore, I was reviving the old club to celebrate Superman The Animated Series on HBO Max with the Moderators approval. Thankyou so much you wanted to join. When Moderators reopen the new club application I’ll try my best to revive the old club.
Reason I quit at the time was stress and had two club and wasn’t happy at the time. Now I’m doing alot better.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well as March is almost over, thankyou guys for helping me making this successful. Hope you’re all enjoying watching Superman The Animated Series in HD on HBO Max. :superman_hv_4:
Anyway thought I’d answer some of my questions, so here we go…

1. Yup I sure did, first they show a preview of Saturday morning cartoons lineup then they show the 3 part of The Last son of Krypton.
  2. Way of all flesh and Knight time. Those 2 were great episodes.
  3. Beside Superman I have to go with Metallo and Supergirl.
  4. Superman Adventures #2, that was really a good story of a girl who claim she’s Superman’s girlfriend, only it would get her in big trouble!

And there you have it! :grinning:
:superman:

4 Likes

I’ll take a stab at these questions:

1. No. I was 5 when the show started airing and wasn’t aware of it.
  2. I’ll go with The Late Mr. Kent, but there are several I absolutely love.
  3. Lois. Always Lois.
  4. There’s a great Lex Luthor story that’s my favorite. I think it’s called How Much Can One Man Hate? I’m too lazy to figure out which issue it’s from.

Side note: I’m really bummed the TPB collections of Superman Adventures ended with vol. 4. I’d love to have issues #36-66 collected someday.

2 Likes

I looked, and that story is from Superman Adventures #27.

2 Likes

I’m a little late for the party (with answering questions). Lets see here.

1. I didn’t start watching it until a relative of mine purchased the DVD collection.
  2. fave ep.: S02E22 - “The Late Mr. Kent”
  3. The main Kryptonian of course. Oh and Lobo is 2nd.
  4. I’ve never read “Superman Adventures”. But I will now.
3 Likes

Thankyou so much to everyone who posted, because of you guys, I’ll be continuing be doing the animated shows and movies each month. If you guys would like to join the new DC Animated Club, here’s a link to join…
DC Animated Club
:slightly_smiling_face:Thankyou guys.
:0_batman_tas:

1 Like
  1. Sometimes, I usually had to catch it in reruns. I bought the DVD box sets as they came out so now I watch whenever I want.

2. World’s Finest

3. After Superman it is Lex

4. Mark Millar is one of my favorite comic book writers and his twenty issues here are my favorite work by him in his career. #41 would probably still rank at the top, but they are all great. #6 by Scott McCloud is my non Millar pick.

4 Likes

Those are great choices, Thankyou for your comments.:grinning:

1 Like

2 Likes

I was just watching episode 8 from Season 1 just now. That is so cool! Thankyou for sharing. :grinning:

2 Likes