[DC Animated Club] Present: Justice League, Secret Origins Watch Along, Fri. March 25th 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

World’s Finest meets @LastSon0fMars, Martian The Manhunter.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I was kinda hoping that J’onn would take the form of Martha Kent, but the superhero costume works, too.

1 Like

To Be Continued

1 Like

To be continued…time for part 2.

1 Like

I’m watching the intro.

1 Like

So the first episode was pretty good. Let’s hope they don’t botch it in Round 2.

1 Like

The origin of Wonder Woman, she should really get her own series.

1 Like

Adventures in DC Comic really introduce me to Martin the Manhunter and I’ve been a fan of the character ever since.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Green Lantern and @Shayera.Hol to the rescue!:grinning:

2 Likes

“Hawkgirl! What’s she doing here?”

“Well, we noticed there were too many dudes on the team.”

1 Like

Wonder Woman in action.

1 Like

Finally the Flash join the team! With a great sene of humor.

I’m not particularly thrilled about how Diana’s origin gets squeezed into this episode so abruptly. She really deserved more.

Hawkgirl, on the other hand…eh.

1 Like

I’ll agree with that.

1 Like

And poor Martian Manhunter is best suited for being introduced in a team story rather than on his own. There’s just not much to make a solo series about him.

1 Like

Tragic story for Martian The Manhunter.

1 Like

Hawkgirl is filling Aquaman’s traditional role. I blame Super Friends for that decision. :wink:

1 Like

Good scene with the League getting to know each other in short time.

1 Like

Oh, it’s just an alien invasion. Snapper Carr can take them.

1 Like

I remember I wanted Aquaman in the series and wasn’t happy when he wasn’t part of the team. But it was a good call.

1 Like