[DC Animated Club] Present: Justice League, Secret Origins Watch Along, Fri. March 25th 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

JL_line-up
Hello everybody,
Join me on Friday March 25th, for Justice League: Secret Origins watch along.
See how it all begins with the Team-up of our favorite heroes like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Green Lantern, The Flash, Hawkgirl & Martian The Manhunter!
This would be a great way to celebrate the series 20 years anniversary! Here’s hoping the @Moderators can join us. :grinning:

You’ll need 2 devices to join the watch along, if you have DVD, Blu-Ray, HBO Max or any streaming service without commercials, put that on.
And use your computer, phone, tablet or ipad to chat on this thread as we watch this 3 part episodes.

I think this will be a fun night, see you there.:grinning:

:00_justice_league2:

5 Likes

Today is the watch along, I would like to take this time to wish our two @Moderators, @LastSon0fMars & @Shayera.Hol a Happy DC Anniversary! :partying_face::cake::tada::confetti_ball:
I’m so thankful to have them as our Moderators! This Watch Along is for them as well.:grinning:
See you guys tonight.

4 Likes

Happy DCUiversaries to @LastSon0fMars and @Shayera.Hol! :partying_face:

You two should come by and watch yourselves on the telly. It’ll be a smashing time, mates!

@Archer500 Have fun with the WAL! I’m going to go nab chicken and toys. :wave:t2: :clark_hv_4:

1 Like

20 more minutes til the watch along and have a great evening @Vroom!:grinning:

1 Like

You too, Ace!

See you in the AM for the BTAS WAL. :superman_hv_4:

1 Like

I’ve just now discovered on HBO Max, if you go to any of the shows first episode, they have a trailer for the series.:grinning:
Which it’s cool.

4 minutes left!

On Your Mark…Get Set…GO! Press play.:smiley:

Mars is a good place to start.

I’m trying to get the episode loaded now.

1 Like

This reminds me of 1994 Spider-man series

Hello @AlexanderKnox, thankyou for joining.

Okay, so I think I’ve synced up. Apparently, we’re in the film Prometheus right now.

1 Like

Yup, now the intro.

1 Like

Love the music and the computer graphic.

Metropolis 2 years after Superman The Animated Series.

1 Like

Ah, we have Giant Ears Batman.

1 Like

Wonder what Batman was doing in Metropolis.

1 Like

Getting away from Robin, obviously.

1 Like

Superman had a brain attack!

1 Like