DC Animated Club Present: Batman The Animated Series Watch Along, Every Saturday Morning 9:00am PST/12:00pm EST

Nice ending, we’ll watch the next episode next week.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I don’t know if I’d call Bruce arresting the one woman he truly loved but cared only for his costumed identity “nice” but I otherwise agree. :laughing:

4 Likes

Thanks for hosting @Reaganfan78 and @Vroom! Good times!

5 Likes

Thankyou so much everybody for joining for the first Batman The Animated Series watch Along, please join us next week for On Leather Wing & Heart of Ice.:grinning:

5 Likes

On Leather Wings and Heart of Ice, damn that’s one heck of a good hour of Batman television right there. :smiley:

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: That it does.

Speaking of Gargoyles and BTAS…what’d they have in common (besides being kick-ass TV shows, 'natch)?

Kenner-made toys!

4 Likes

Having actors in the voice cast from Star Trek?

4 Likes

As Batman himself once said in 2005, “Damn good television.”

5 Likes

I’ll agree with that.:grin:

4 Likes

Especially on Gargoyles’ end. It was almost as common for Trek actors to be on that show as they were on Frasier.

5 Likes

Batman The Animated Series Watch Along
January 29 8:00am PST/11:00am EST.

On Leather Wings/Heart Of Ice.

6 Likes

I couldn’t do it! I even went to bed super early! Mornings are my kryptonite! :superman_hv_2:

4 Likes

That’s ok, there will be plenty more to come whenever you feel like getting up to join us, you’re always welcome.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I will make it happen! See I’ve got this night job… :0_batman_naob:

4 Likes

says “Are you the real Batman?” in his best Heath Ledger Joker voice

3 Likes

In honor of tomorrow’s Man-Bat and Mr. Freeze-based offerings, here’s a li’l charcuterie of assorted BTAS merch based on the two:

Kenner

DC Collectibles

5 Likes

:bat:

4 Likes

Eek! Its a bat, man!

goes to find the fly swatter or, better yet, open a window

3 Likes

What I love about the Mister Freeze toy is his helmet doesn’t come off and he has age really well. As for Man-Bat I always had fun imitating him with his bat growl.:laughing:

2 Likes

Ironic, considering what happens to Freeze in the end. :rofl:

3 Likes