DC Animated Club Present: Batman The Animated Series Watch Along, Every Saturday Morning 9:00am PST/12:00pm EST

Given Batman’s occupation, a bulletproof Batmobile is a good thing. Also helps with stopping trolley cars.

5 Likes

yells “You suck, McBain!” while sitting in the crowd Daggett is addressing

5 Likes

I don’t trust Daggett.

5 Likes

Dag nabbit Daggett!

5 Likes

In Gotham parlance, “Daggett” is synonymous with “d***weed”.

So you know.

5 Likes

Location of his Parent’s death.

4 Likes

Dillweed? Should we pickle him?

5 Likes

So ends another great WAL! Thank you @Reaganfan78 and @Vroom for hosting. We gotta get on the other members to attend these!

5 Likes

Thank you all as usual for a great start to my day! :smiley: Enjoy your afternoons :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thankyou so much everybody for joining the today watch along, be sure to join the tonight watch along of Smallville season 1 finale! :grinning:

5 Likes

Nice plug!!

5 Likes

:joy: Uh, yeah, sure…dillweed. :smirk:

leans in and says, “Add Dick Grayson’s first name in place of “dill”, and you’re good to go.” then leans out

bows politely

Thank you and everyone else for attending. :superman_hv_4:

Maybe, but it is kind of cool to just have a small group kicking back and watching too, I find.

In any event, see youse next Saturday, same BTAS WAL, same DCUI community!

5 Likes

What time is this one?

Yeah, yeah, I know I can look, but humor me, its Saturday morning and I’m feeling really lazy ATM. :grin:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Ah-ha!

thinks over what he has going on around that time

Nothin’, and as Marty said in Back to the Future Part II, “I’ll be there.”

5 Likes

Next time on Batman The Animated Series Watch Along…

P.O.V./The Clock King

Detective Bullock and two police officers are being under investigation for their fail case, and what does Batman has to do with it?
Mayor Hill’s past comes to haunt him after giving a lawyer a helpful advice, now the lawyer wants revenge on Hill!

Be sure to join on Saturday morning, March 12 at 9:00am PST/12:00pm EST time. See you there! :grinning:

:man_police_officer::policewoman::mantelpiece_clock:

:batman:

5 Likes

Good Morning everybody, we are just less then 30 minutes away from the Batman The Animated Series Watch Along. :smiley:

3 Likes

Good morning your penguin-ness. Ready and waiting.

3 Likes

Two minutes, two minutes.

3 Likes

Go!

3 Likes