DC and Webtoon Announce First Title – Batman: Wayne Family Adventures

@Jay_Kay As for recommends, my all time favorite webtoons are Soul Cartel and My Boo. Both completed and Korean originals. I liked Purple Hyacinth a lot too when I used to read webtoons a lot.

4 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check those out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not gonna include Tower of God, The Gamer, and the most wonderfully written unOrdinary? :open_mouth: Yes, Webtoons are life haha

@Jay_Kay :point_up_2:

4 Likes

It’s really bad…that I found out about this series…because I can’t stop reading now until I’m caught up. :eyes: :open_book:

3 Likes

:rofl: Yea probably should have put a disclaimer that LO is super addictive! :joy: Welcome to the fandom @Angel212!!

3 Likes

Thank you! And thanks for the rec! :blush: (Hope I get my life back soon from this. :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Great to see an original concept. Thanks for a free peek. :bat:

2 Likes

This series is proof positive of the reach that digital comics have over print at this point in time, and why DC has been silly to not promote digital more.

Imagine if they promoted their regular books on Comixology, and what they’d be doing? But no, acquiesce to the dwindling direct market instead.

I mean points to the numbers this series has done in comparison to the regular Batman ongoing why not acquiesce, right? :unamused:

…and yes, there are probably discrepancies and so on that differentiate this type of book from a regular, ongoing series but the overall point stands: Digital just has a greater reach, and this series is proving it.

2 Likes

And this is why I haven’t properly explored the Webtoons site/app yet. I don’t have time to get hooked on more comics. :rofl:

But I might bookmark these suggestion that everyone is throwing out for a later date when I am feeling adventurous.

3 Likes

takemymoney

3 Likes