DC and Webtoon Announce First Title – Batman: Wayne Family Adventures

and with that the only webtoons remaining are Wayne Family Adventures, and Red Hood & the Outlaws.

What are the odds that we get new series? And predictions on what we will see pop up?

4 Likes

I guess 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11.

3 Likes

I think the odds are pretty good. I personally am still plugging for Kent Family Adventures and Prince Family Adventures :wink:

4 Likes

I think Green Lantern is the best fit.

4 Likes

Me too.
yup

4 Likes

That is another good idea! And West Family Adventures for the Flash!

So much untapped potential, honestly!

3 Likes

Just read RedHood #54 and a really awesome™:+1: use of the phone scrolling. Very cool action issue.

3 Likes

I cant wait to read this and eventually buy it :smiley:

8 Likes

Welcome to the community

5 Likes

welcome

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! Love your profile pic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone get the trade paperback of volume one? I did! Was pretty good, even though the scaling issues I worried about with the art are definitely a problem.

4 Likes

I haven’t grabbed mine yet. How bad is it?

2 Likes

I wonder when or even if we will hear about new webtoons since Wayne Family Adventures is the only one left standing.

3 Likes

I don’t know if you’d notice if you didn’t know about scaling issues, but if you do, it’s fairly evident. Never unreadable or bad, just obvious.

I would also like to know that! Also what the economics of the Webtoons are - how much they cost to produce vs how much they take in via paywall episodes, plus secondary market trade sales.

4 Likes

You might be able to help us with answering costs on your end.
When in print version, how many pages is it?

As far as im aware, the people doing the Vixen, Red Hood, and Zatanna books are not big well known names in the comic industry even if all of the titles have multiple talents in a writer, letterer, background artist, and everything else artist.

So it might be rather cost effective overall

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Nnightwing3! I love your profile picture. Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :0_nightwing:

2 Likes