Daily DC Trivia

List all DC roles Lynda Carter plays. 1 point per correct answer.

1. Wonder Woman/Dianna Prince/Princess Dianna
  2. Mora Sullivan
  3. Asteria

After Laura Benanti, who played Alura Zor-El in Supergirl?
Erica Durance? I haven’t actually seen the show but I thought she was on it and I’m totally guessing. Could have been the gal that played Kara in Smallville but I’m totally blanking on her name!

List all forms/colors of kryptonite that are NOT featured in Smallville. 1 point per correct answer + 1 extra point per answer if the effects of the forgotten kryptonites are listed.

Oooo @Jurisdiction this is such a great question!

1. Gem kryptonite- magic-k, gets Supes high
  2. Pink kryptonite- 100% basing this off the Justice League Action short but it makes Supes an Amazon, so to speak.
  3. Black K- no clue what it does in the comics or if it even exists, the show had a Stone of Power that sorta acted like black k but isn’t actually kryptonite.
  4. Silver K- same and before you say it, it’s not actually kryptonite that Brainiac infects Clark with, it’s his goop on a regular rock.

I’m sure there are more but unfortunately my kryptonite variety knowledge is limited to this comic, a few others and anything I remember off hand from internet lists read long ago lmao :joy:

Question for y’all: also spoiler: when Bizarro is created, was that with one of the Stones of Power? Was that the same one that split Lex? Was it a different one that body swapped Lionel and Clark? I can’t remember and obviously need another rewatch! I could look it up but where’s the fun in that! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes