Elastic Lad

2 Likes

Answers:

Clarkie

Lucy Lane

Elastic Lad

3 Likes

Questions:

List all DC roles Lynda Carter plays. 1 point per correct answer.

After Laura Benanti, who played Alura Zor-El in Supergirl?

List all forms/colors of kryptonite that are NOT featured in Smallville. 1 point per correct answer + 1 extra point per answer if the effects of the forgotten kryptonites are listed.

1 Like

Wonder Woman and Asteria.

2 Likes

List all DC roles Lynda Carter plays. 1 point per correct answer.

1. Wonder Woman/Dianna Prince/Princess Dianna
  2. Mora Sullivan
  3. Asteria

After Laura Benanti, who played Alura Zor-El in Supergirl?
Erica Durance? I haven’t actually seen the show but I thought she was on it and I’m totally guessing. Could have been the gal that played Kara in Smallville but I’m totally blanking on her name!

List all forms/colors of kryptonite that are NOT featured in Smallville. 1 point per correct answer + 1 extra point per answer if the effects of the forgotten kryptonites are listed.

Oooo @Jurisdiction this is such a great question!

1. Gem kryptonite- magic-k, gets Supes high
  2. Pink kryptonite- 100% basing this off the Justice League Action short but it makes Supes an Amazon, so to speak.
  3. Black K- no clue what it does in the comics or if it even exists, the show had a Stone of Power that sorta acted like black k but isn’t actually kryptonite.
  4. Silver K- same and before you say it, it’s not actually kryptonite that Brainiac infects Clark with, it’s his goop on a regular rock.

I’m sure there are more but unfortunately my kryptonite variety knowledge is limited to this comic, a few others and anything I remember off hand from internet lists read long ago lmao :joy:

Question for y’all: also spoiler: when Bizarro is created, was that with one of the Stones of Power? Was that the same one that split Lex? Was it a different one that body swapped Lionel and Clark? I can’t remember and obviously need another rewatch! I could look it up but where’s the fun in that! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Laura Vandervoort?

Also, who are you choosing? Erica or Laura?

2 Likes

President Olivia Marsden

2 Likes

Omg thank you Juri! I’m going to go with Laura! I know she was on the show and it would make more sense for them to make her Kara’s mom right? Dang I really need to watch these CW shows lol

2 Likes

Good answers everyone.

I don’t think X-kryptonite was in Smallville. Kara created it trying to make a kryptonite antidote, but it instead gave Kryptonian powers to Streaky and created a Supercat. In Superman and Lois it made people susceptible to become good hosts for Kryptonians.

4 Likes

Lucy

Elastic Lad

2 Likes

Times up!

Wonder Woman, Asteria, President Olivia Marsdin, Moira Sullivan

Erica Durance (@Bar-El, you were so close!)

White Kryptonite (Kills all plants no matter the origin), Platinum Kryptonite (Gives Kryptonian powers to humans permanently), Kryptomites (Living Kryptonite), Pink Kryptonite (Turns Kryptonians gay), Purple Kryptonite (Same effects as Green Kryptonite), Slow Kryptonite (Makes humans slow), Magno-Kryptonite (Tracks Kryptonians/Kryptonian objects), Blood Kryptonite (Drains portions of life), Purple-Spotted Kryptonite (Makes Krypto chase his tail), Krypton Steel (Harmless Kryptonite that only Kryptonians can break), Opal Kryptonite (Drives Kryptonians insane), Krimson Kryptonite (Removes Kryptonians’ powers), Orange Kryptonite (Gives animals superpowers), Periwinkle Kryptonite (Makes anybody affected by it dance and transform their uniform to a periwinkle color), Amber Kryptonite (Tranfers superpowers from Kryptonians to humans)

3 Likes

This is another form that has not been used on Smallville so its acceptable

4 Likes

@Bar-El I can’t find any records of this. if you dm me a comic it’s used in I’ll give you the point.

2 Likes

Questions:

What is Bueno Excellente’s superpower?

In which famous DC storyline was Hitman created?

How did Armando Ramon die?

2 Likes

I just love that you had kryptomites on the list and it bugs me soooo much that I didn’t think of it. I don’t remember Smallville enough to know that the others weren’t in it, but Kryptomites were definitely not in Smallville. :grin:

tumblr_optoa8GPUB1rkble4o3_250

4 Likes

anyone?

2 Likes

2nd answer is Bloodlines

4 Likes

My knowledge database is limited to Smallville lmao looking forward to learning the answers to these though!

2 Likes

you guys came right in the nick of time! i was coming to reveal the answers

2 Likes

Answers:

Control perversion

Bloodlines

Killed by Darkseid’s boom tube

3 Likes