CW Crisis will also feature the Huntress from Birds of Prey (2002 series)

I can see LC maybe not wanting to appear as WW. Her WW is trapped in a bubble of magic time where she, like Diana will virtually never age. So I can see the “Bettie Page view” of let people remember me for that specific character in that specific way. I certainly hope she makes Crisis, and I think she will, but I think she would be great as Hippolyta and have the LoT Helen come out as Wonder Girl or Artimis.

It’s the one problem with especially WW (and Superman to some extent) is the whole aging at a very slow pace. It’s easier for Routh to be made to look 20 years older. Making any actor or actress look 20-40 years younger…that’s pretty freakin hard, even with all the CGI that exists today.

Maybe they keep it totally under wraps so when we see her we squee and pass out. And if for some reason Lynda can’t do it, I agree that a Wonder Woman is now necessary, since we already have pretty much the entire Justice League. And you know Green Lantern is making an appearance as John Diggle from another Earth.

1 Like

I’d be quite tickled if Adrianne Palicki showed up as Wonder Woman.

2 Likes

I think given LC’s connection with Supergirl as the president, I can’t imagine she won’t be in there somehow.

But, LC is a big reveal and so many have such love for her (me included). Keeping her a surprise would be great as a reveal for whatever character she does. I can’t imagine CWVERSE doesn’t want there to be a few surprises. And of all the former DC actors/actresses that have been seen in the various shows, she is far and away the most beloved.

The thing that gives me hope is that we haven’t heard she’s not going to be in COIE. I think if that was the case we’d definitely hear about that. So hoping that at least for the moment, no news is good news.

2 Likes

Also, we know that Bruce Wayne will be in, but recently someone working for the CW costume department posted a photo of a prototype Batman cowl. They said it’s not official or whatnot, but why would they be working on a Batman costume at the CW if not for Crisis? So if we have Batman, Superman, The Flash, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, we’re only missing Wonder Woman and Aquaman for the classic team. And both Atlantis and Thymiscira have been mentioned or shown in the CW shows. I can’t believe that as huge and unprecedented as they’re making this, the ultimate DC crossover, they won’t have these characters.

1 Like

Terrific!! Since BoP’s Canary is on Batwoman they just need to get Dina Meyer. It would be awesome to have all three original BoP castmembers. Even for a cameo appearance.

2 Likes

What if Kevin Conroy’s Bruce Wayne is Helena’s missing father?

1 Like

Mae, we would love to have you join our late night watch along if you can make it. I’m taking the credit that we got Huntress added to the Crisis. LOL It is great that they added her though. Now I just NEED Lynda Carter added…

1 Like

Awesome idea, MisfitH

1 Like

Also, all the discussion of LC as WW, I want to see her be Earth 2 WW and have a daughter named Fury. Straight from the comic and would explain her age. She could even have a costume that isn’t the classic look…

2 Likes

@MovieAddict, I wish I could but 12:30 am is usually too late for me, even on a weekend :frowning:

1 Like

That’s a shame, Mae, your input would be so appreciated!!! Hopefully I will be able to attend a watch along with you one day…

1 Like

That’s what I’m hoping for or the KINGDOM COME Diana minus the Alex Ross armor or a modification thereof fit for Lynda Carter,

1 Like

I’m still hoping she will be one of the surprises they have saved for us…