šŸ“ŗCW App Watch-AlongšŸ“ŗ CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS Parts 4 & 5, Arrow & Legends of Tomorrow, Wednesday, Jan 15th, 6pmPT/9pmET

Black Lightning thought Superman was a myth in his show (in season 1)

Man, they really did reference everything, Gleek the freaking super monkey.

2 Likes

I mean, itā€™s not a superhero story if there isnā€™t at times utterly baffling continuity.

1 Like

I want to buy this so I can watch the whole thing from start to finish with no commercials. They really did this thing!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Crossover 9 out of 10 what a conclusion

1 Like

Thanks so much for joining! This was fun to re-watch with you!

2 Likes

So what you guys think of the final 2 part episodes? :slightly_smiling_face: I wonder if weā€™re going to see the Wonder Twins? Last time I saw them was on Smallville!

Agreed noe work on my review of it first part tomorrow night second part out Friday

1 Like

I thought it was very well done. They donā€™t have the massive big screen budgets, but they pulled off something incredible even without a massive budget. My minor gripes I will overlook because this whole thing was a love letter to DC and to the fans.

2 Likes

So yeah, good stuff. Ultimately I enjoyed the crossover, though I canā€™t help but feel it would have benefited from having more time per episode. Like, Endgame had two hours less and yet it still had more room to breathe.

1 Like

Hey @JLWWSM just to let you know that this Friday there will be 3 different watch along, hope you can join.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If I can make it, I will! Watch-alongs are fun :smiley:

2 Likes

Unfortunately im behind a alot of things like Harely Quinn ill have to skip the watch alongs til I get caught up :disappointed:

1 Like

Between Harley Quinn is movie watch along first Batman Mystery of Batwoman and after Harley is Batman Mask of Phantasm

For anyone whoā€™s interested, there is a COIE discussion here, hosted by @N81.

Iā€™ll be popping in there this week soon!

3 Likes

I,'ll see if I can make those especially Batman Mask of Phantasm

2 Likes

Iā€™m heading out for dinner, Iā€™ll see you all around the boards. Again, thanks for joining!

2 Likes

Hope to see you there! Hereā€™s the link for it.

3 Likes