📺CW App Watch-Along📺 CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS Parts 4 & 5, Arrow & Legends of Tomorrow, Wednesday, Jan 15th, 6pmPT/9pmET

Greetings denizens of the DCU Community!

How will it all end?

Let’s find out together in this watch-along for Parts 4 & 5 of the CW’s Crisis on Infinite Earths event!

Parts 4 and 5 will broadcast live on the CW network on Tuesday, January 14th. It will be available for streaming on the CW app on Wednesday, January 15th. This watch-along is on Wednesday, January 15th to accommodate as many as possible.

:tv: WHAT: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part 4, ARROW. After a 15 minute break, we will finish the series with Part 5, DC’s LEGENDS OF TOMORROW.

:mantelpiece_clock: WHEN:

• ARROW Thursday, January 16, 2020 2:00 AMThursday, January 16, 2020 3:00 AM

• DC’s LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Thursday, January 16, 2020 3:15 AMThursday, January 16, 2020 4:15 AM

:computer: HOW: It’s best experienced on two devices. Use one device to WATCH the show From the CW App or the CW website - I recommend pausing the show at the 0:00 time mark, which is usually the CW logo, then pushing play precisely at our start time. Use a second device to COMMENT on this topic during the show.

:spiral_notepad: The timing of commercials may vary slightly by region. During the watch-along, let us know when you’re viewing commercials.

Friendly Note: :rotating_light: Please keep this a No-Spoiler Zone until the event - Thank you! :rotating_light:

I hope to see you there! :earth_americas::earth_africa: :earth_asia:

4 Likes

And will the last words spoken be–

“The Beginning”

1 Like

Wish I could join, but I will be working this g o round…

No worries @MovieAddict Thanks for joining in on the first round - you’ll be missed!

1 Like

2 days to go!

2 Likes

Finally! I can’t wait to see how it’ll end! Will it end good or will Lex ruin everything?!:slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::tv:

2 Likes

Hi @Reaganfan78 I have no idea how it’ll end. I think Lex will survive, but we’ll find out soon!

2 Likes

The Crisis concludes! I’ll be logging out of all social media later today to avoid spoilers.

Episodes 4 and 5 air today, Tuesday, January 14th, on the CW network, and is available on the CW App on Wednesday, January 15th. This watch-along is on Wednesday.

As a

REMINDER :rotating_light:This a No-Spoiler Zone - Thank you! :rotating_light:

Please add your reactions and spoilers to a spoiler topic, so that first-time viewers can enjoy the show here. Thank you for your courtesy!

I hope to see you at this event on Wednesday. blue_heart:

:earth_americas: :earth_asia: :earth_africa: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Will Beebo be the one who saves the multiverse?

• Yes
  • No
  • Only in my dreams

0 voters

2 Likes

11 hours to go!

2 Likes

I’m recusing myself from the vote since I watched last night and know the answer :wink:

3 Likes

Ooops… I can’t make it tonight. But I will say one thing here that has no spoilers-- this continues to be one of the best television soundtracks I have ever heard.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know @MisfitMarvel !

Kicking off in just one hour!

1 Like

Sounds fun count me in.

1 Like

Whoohoo!

I can’t wait to buy this cross-over. It is epic!

This will be my second viewing.

10 minutes to go!

I’m here and ready! :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome!

I’m getting Arrow all cued up!