2 Likes

Sadly Iā€™ll be working :scream:

1 Like

Sounds like a blast. :bat:

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna start warming up

Everybody do your stretches!

1 Like

Iā€™ll do my best @Applejack impression and warm up my fingies beforehand. Cannot wait!!

2 Likes

Definitly doing this! Cant believe Iā€™ve had this app since launch and have never really gotten into the Community section!

2 Likes

@skinnert welcome to the forums!

Welcome aboard! This ship sales in [math] hours!

Iā€™m so pumped to see this!

1 Like

ugh! typo

This ship *sails in [math] hours!

2 Likes

I canā€™t type OR do math! :rofl::rofl:

Iā€™ll see all of you soon! :heart:

3 Likes

iā€™ve been crunching the numbers over the last 40 minutes, and i think itā€™s just about ELEVEN HOURS!!!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s some fast [math]. What are you, some kind of genius?

3 Likes

Brand new show, again no effort to get it on DC Universe? You know the app we pay for to get hooked into the DC Universe? And then you advertise the show on a TV network on the service? Like here is what you want, but you canā€™t get it from us! That is the worst dealer ever!

This will be my last month subscribing, I read the few series I wanted but canā€™t keep current on others so what is the point?
Please figure out the point of what this thing is supposed to be or kill it. Its a shame I really like your shows but the contents slow drip is not worth the money.

Good luck DC, your gonna need it!

@Ksigns Only the first episode of the show is out. Of course itā€™s not on any streaming services yet.

3 Likes

:laughing: its on the cw app

Its on the CW app, and Hulu live. So itā€™s actually streaming on two services. It isnā€™t coming here, to the one place DC shows should go. They would solve a lot of problems if the figured out how to make this happen. They donā€™t.

Please letā€™s keep this to celebrating Batwomanā€™s debut, and doing the WAL, not discussions of what shows DCU has licensed or not.

3 Likes

my clock was wrong, casting my mathematical calculations into doubt! iā€™ll start processing the new data

2 Likes

alright

i can state with 23% certainty

this will happen in approximately 5 hours

2 Likes

Not as bad as the trailer showed it. Has some cringey stuff and some story elements that donā€™t fit. They also changed a certain story element to include a certain someone more. The dialogue is better than the other cw showsā€™. The episode appears roughly edited with scenes and music that randomly end. Some visual effects look weird. They got some lore things wrong. But overall it shows potential. Then again, itā€™s the pilot and the pilot is meant to impress. I give it an 8/10.