đŸ“șCW-App Watch-AlongđŸ“ș BATWOMAN Monday Oct 7, 6pmPT/9pmET

@Davidbizzarr1000
Yes - it will be experiment! That’s why I put the “experiment” part in the original post. I’m curious to see how far off it will be for everyone. We won’t know until we try!

3 Likes

What shows are in the cross over that I don’t know

1 Like

Im not a supergirl fan but im intrigued to see how Gotham looks on the cw

Too bad Rabb.it isn’t around anymore. That’d be a great way to watch this together.

This is interesting! I am so intrigued. I’m not sure I can handle the commercials though
 They are so very insesant
 I do want to WAL it all up with ya’all
 Hmmm
 Maybe, just this once, then when it hooks me, maybe it’ll be for sale via AppleTV, YouTube, or GooglePlay? I am stoked about this show! :motorcycle:

1 Like

@toonatonian that’s why WALs are so great, we’ll make the commercial breaks as fun as the show! A preview of the hijinks:

:flags: whoaa wind socks that look like fish, look out!

1 Like

Need to start gathering snacks like a squirrel :thinking:

1 Like

Just saw that Batwoman will have Vesper Fairchild voiced by Rachel Maddow. Wow!

1 Like

I’ve never used the CW app before so if anyone knows: can you watch it via a normal computer like on the website, or do you need a device to download an app? It looks like they’ll have it at https://www.cwtv.com/shows/batwoman/

1 Like

You can watch it from the app or the website you posted. Both will have it =)

3 Likes

Yay! I was able to get the last 2 hours off work on Monday so I’ll be here :smiley: I’m really looking forward to it.

2 Likes

@iJest
yay!!!

2 Likes

CW spoiling us with (maybe?) one last video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHgD2eN084k

1 Like

Just a teaser i bet she becomes there version of Harley Quinn

Alice isn’t an original character for the show, she’s from the comics and she’s as crazy as they’re portraying her in the show.

Batwoman debuts today🍿(Sunday)! But this Watch-Along is for Monday evening.

:rotating_light:Preemptive reminder: Please do NOT add SPOILERS on this thread :rotating_light:

Be sure to discuss spoilers and reactions on a spoiler thread. Thank you :pray: I’m looking forward to testing this CW-App WAL with you! :heart:

4 Likes

i’m waiting to watch fresh with the wallies! or whatever we’re called!

1 Like

How about
 the World’s Funnest?

2 Likes

After seeing tonight’s episode, I can’t wait for the Watchalong tomorrow to see how other people felt about it.

I can’t say much but I will say
I liked it!

2 Likes

I’m all in I wanna see how this plays out. I’m so hyped

v1.dDs1NTA3NjE7ajsxODIwMzsxMjAwOzgwMDsxMjAw.jpg

2 Likes