📺CW-App Watch-Along📺 BATWOMAN Monday Oct 7, 6pmPT/9pmET

Greetings DCU!

Wanna join a Watch-Along (WAL) experiment? I hope you do! In this Watch-Along we will watch Batwoman from the CW App.

WHAT: Batwoman Season 1 Episode 1

:mantelpiece_clock:WHEN: Monday, October 7th, 6pm PT / 7pm MT / 8pm CT / 9pm ET

:computer:HOW: On two devices (1) to watch the show From the CW App - push play precisely at our start time, and (2) to comment on this thread during the show.

:raised_hand:WHY: The CW App is accessible for many people, if the experience works well-enough, we can WAL other CWverse shows (maybe even the upcoming Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover…).

:woman_scientist:The EXPERIMENT part: the timing of commercials may vary by region. For science :dna:, during the WAL, share your time zone and let us know when you’re viewing commercials.

I hope to see you there!

25 Likes

The dream is becoming reality, people! #donotpanic

3 Likes

I’m really stoked to see this. It’s always cool to get a fresh new DCTV series!

4 Likes

YAY YAY YAY :raised_hands:

1 Like

I’m excited :grinning:, I haven’t been following the news about the show, is there anything I need to know?

2 Likes

Yay!!!
Everything you need to know is in the original post. If you have any questions, let me know.

This is a pioneering CW App wal (as far as I know), so we’ll roll with any punches that head our way. I am so happy to try this out with all of you!

4 Likes

@JLWWSM, I haven’t read anything about Batwoman before, is the villain from the trailer an original villain or one of Batman’s?

1 Like

If the blonde lady is who I think she is, then she’s… let’s just say character in the Batwoman world. I don’t want to spoil anything.

4 Likes

She is who you think she is, @JLWWSM :relieved: So yeah, Batwoman has her own set of rogues and this first one’s great.

5 Likes

Lets go again!!!

2 Likes

Think it’s gonna be good?..

Thanks for the info @Mae @JLWWSM

2 Likes

@seanybear56 I hope so.

1 Like

Oh my god me to!,

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to the cross over event can’t wait to see Tom welling back as Clark Kent smallville was my favorite show

2 Likes

I have the CW app!

2 Likes

@MisfitH yes! I was hoping you’d have it

@seanybear56 & @Awesome_Squid I can’t wait to find out how this show will play out! And I’m beyond stoked for the crossover =)

1 Like

I cannot wait for this, the crossover is unprecedented but this Batwoman show is so special to me personally!

3 Likes

Gonna be tricky with commercials

@Mae, I hope u enjoy the 40 minutes next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes